R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-30-2014, 10:27 AM   #2671
Tech Elite
 
CristianTabush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Houston
Posts: 2,675
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

That is great news!

We should have the prorotype motor mounts this week. We'll do some testing and evaluate them over the next couple of weeks.

Thanks!
__________________
REFLEX RACING/ RSD/ GIZMO RACING USA/ HOBBYWING/ AXON/ QTEQ/ TEAM PRIME
CristianTabush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 11:01 AM   #2672
Tech Master
 
patorz31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Edmonton Ab
Posts: 1,233
Default

I would be interested in a Aluminum Chassis for the T4'13 also.
__________________
Northern Alberta Scale Car Auto Racers Pres. and Promotions
TEAM POWERS, RACE-OPT, SCHUMACHER RACING,VBC RACING
patorz31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 12:13 PM   #2673
Tech Elite
 
CristianTabush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Houston
Posts: 2,675
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

We'll look into it, however I just don't know if we can get enough demand up for them.

In other news, for those of you that pre-ordered the RSD6.2 EVO Chassis, we will have the chassis ready in about 10-15 days. The new version is a Specially made, limited edition just for the guys that pre-ordered it. We will have something like 2 extras, so if anyone wants one, you better jump on it.

The new chassis will be compatible with our RSD7 Keyed battery holder and also has a new, updated chassis shape to promote better roll into the corners and higher corner speed.

Thanks for your patience guys, please know that what you are getting is a custom-just for you guys chassis.
__________________
REFLEX RACING/ RSD/ GIZMO RACING USA/ HOBBYWING/ AXON/ QTEQ/ TEAM PRIME
CristianTabush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 07:10 PM   #2674
Tech Addict
 
Bigz84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 587
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default team prime center shock

Cristian, or any other 12th scale driver,
for the Team Prime center shock, which spring should I use for the center shock? I placed the kit one on it, but I bought the spring kit as well. I have put 40wt oil in the shock. it is being mounted in a X12, for 17.5 blinky carpet.

thanks for any info.
__________________
Radiopost : EA Motorsports : Speedzone : Orca : Waldorf RC : Reflex Racing/RSD : Wild Turbo Fans : Franchise Racing Products : RCAmerica : Hudy : Xray : Diggity Designs: Pro One Racing
Bigz84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 02:06 PM   #2675
Tech Addict
 
cmunro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: houston,tx
Posts: 540
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigz84 View Post
Cristian, or any other 12th scale driver,
for the Team Prime center shock, which spring should I use for the center shock? I placed the kit one on it, but I bought the spring kit as well. I have put 40wt oil in the shock. it is being mounted in a X12, for 17.5 blinky carpet.

thanks for any info.
Most of the guys locally are using the rsd red spring , Im pretty sure thats what cristian has on his x12
__________________
REFLEX RACING/TRINITY/HOBBYWING/AIRTRONICS
cmunro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 05:52 PM   #2676
Tech Addict
 
Bigz84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 587
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmunro View Post
Most of the guys locally are using the rsd red spring , Im pretty sure thats what cristian has on his x12
Ok thanks for the info, ill be putting that one on

for reference, what is the team prime spring rated at (the one that comes in the package) compared to the RSDs?
__________________
Radiopost : EA Motorsports : Speedzone : Orca : Waldorf RC : Reflex Racing/RSD : Wild Turbo Fans : Franchise Racing Products : RCAmerica : Hudy : Xray : Diggity Designs: Pro One Racing
Bigz84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 06:06 PM   #2677
Tech Elite
 
CristianTabush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Houston
Posts: 2,675
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Thanks Charlie, yes red spring with 30-35 wt AE oil on the center shock.
__________________
REFLEX RACING/ RSD/ GIZMO RACING USA/ HOBBYWING/ AXON/ QTEQ/ TEAM PRIME
CristianTabush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 04:02 AM   #2678
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Rockhampton, QLD
Posts: 48
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Should get a 'limited edition 1/x' engraved on the chassis for the 6.2's
__________________
RSD Spec TC6.1, Tekin RS, MMM, Sav÷x, Sorex.
Steve89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 04:34 PM   #2679
Tech Addict
 
Bigz84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 587
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristianTabush View Post
Thanks Charlie, yes red spring with 30-35 wt AE oil on the center shock.
OK on the shock oil. will change that out as well.

thanks guys
__________________
Radiopost : EA Motorsports : Speedzone : Orca : Waldorf RC : Reflex Racing/RSD : Wild Turbo Fans : Franchise Racing Products : RCAmerica : Hudy : Xray : Diggity Designs: Pro One Racing
Bigz84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 08:22 PM   #2680
Tech Addict
 
ViperZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Saskatoon, SK. Canada
Posts: 625
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Cristian, what battery holder is required for the TC6.2 aluminum chassis? RSD7 Keyed battery holder?
__________________
*
Who races a Mazda Sedan...? Honestly...? :D
ViperZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 04:31 PM   #2681
Tech Elite
 
CristianTabush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Houston
Posts: 2,675
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Depends on what you are trying to achieve.

If you want to use tape:
-No holder system, just center battery spacer
-RSD7 Keyed battery hold down system (comes with the center spacer)

If you want to use the Tab system, then you need:
-TC6.2 Battery Hold down system
And one of the following

-RSD7 Keyed carbon Fiber Holders (need to use some o-rings/lexan shims on battery to take away some of the side-to side movement, depending on battery pack)
-XRAY Plastic Battery holders (need to shave just a little on the inside to be able to space the battery out slightly.)
-XRAY adjustable Carbon parts (Hold the battery nice, but since they are not keyed, they move a bit.)
__________________
REFLEX RACING/ RSD/ GIZMO RACING USA/ HOBBYWING/ AXON/ QTEQ/ TEAM PRIME
CristianTabush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 04:33 PM   #2682
Tech Elite
 
CristianTabush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Houston
Posts: 2,675
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default Back in stock

We also have more of the RSD7 Aluminum chassis in stock as well as all of our AE specific pistons.

On another noted, for you 12th Scalers, we now have a transverse battery layout for the RC12R5. This should be available early next week.
__________________
REFLEX RACING/ RSD/ GIZMO RACING USA/ HOBBYWING/ AXON/ QTEQ/ TEAM PRIME
CristianTabush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 06:39 AM   #2683
Tech Addict
 
ViperZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Saskatoon, SK. Canada
Posts: 625
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristianTabush View Post
Depends on what you are trying to achieve.

If you want to use tape:
-No holder system, just center battery spacer
-RSD7 Keyed battery hold down system (comes with the center spacer)

If you want to use the Tab system, then you need:
-TC6.2 Battery Hold down system
And one of the following

-RSD7 Keyed carbon Fiber Holders (need to use some o-rings/lexan shims on battery to take away some of the side-to side movement, depending on battery pack)
-XRAY Plastic Battery holders (need to shave just a little on the inside to be able to space the battery out slightly.)
-XRAY adjustable Carbon parts (Hold the battery nice, but since they are not keyed, they move a bit.)
Thanks, got it! I was not sure what was required when I was looking at the information on your site. The tape seems like the simplest option.
__________________
*
Who races a Mazda Sedan...? Honestly...? :D
ViperZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 12:19 PM   #2684
Tech Master
 
wtcc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,137
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Dear Christian,

can you give me an update on my order. Our last conversation concluded in you telling me, that you wanted to send it out again (after the customs returned it).
If possible, can you give me the tracking number?

Thanks!
__________________
AE / Reedy / RSD
wtcc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 05:32 AM   #2685
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Rockhampton, QLD
Posts: 48
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristianTabush View Post
We'll look into it, however I just don't know if we can get enough demand up for them.

In other news, for those of you that pre-ordered the RSD6.2 EVO Chassis, we will have the chassis ready in about 10-15 days. The new version is a Specially made, limited edition just for the guys that pre-ordered it. We will have something like 2 extras, so if anyone wants one, you better jump on it.

The new chassis will be compatible with our RSD7 Keyed battery holder and also has a new, updated chassis shape to promote better roll into the corners and higher corner speed.

Thanks for your patience guys, please know that what you are getting is a custom-just for you guys chassis.

Any word on these??
__________________
RSD Spec TC6.1, Tekin RS, MMM, Sav÷x, Sorex.
Steve89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 05:55 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.0