I found two R2 have been arrived HK last night. (I think they are hand-carried through planes, not through distributor) Here are the details:
- approx. $2400 HKD (1USD=8HKD)
- very narrow chasis
- rear bulkhead moved backward in order to fit for the 2-speed
- no 2-speed included however...
- new designed centre shaft holders, not aluminium, but in harder materials like those harden A-arms... No more in a V-shaped liked the R1, but in a 'mountain-shaped'! And run in dual-bearings!!
- new design A-arms, hard materials.
- two holes on the knuckle arms, one more in front of the originals...
- 'longer' upper chasis in order to fit the new position of the rear bulkhead
- included threaded shocks...
Here are what I discovered after opening the box... Thanks for the shop-keepers!