Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

Barracuda from Alex racing

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2003, 02:04 PM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Well, Ko and I's race got rained out...hated to see them make the 2 hour trip and not run...should have got some pics to share. That Web special he has is saaaaweeet. I liked the body he ran on one of his cars...it looked very familiar....chrome with some carbon fiber design..I should have taken that thing home with me before he left... we could have ran, if we had aqua treads or some pontoons...it was a monsoon out there...might have been home for hermie...does he use rain-x for tire traction? The world may never know...I'm such a bloody blimey...does that sound right? I'm done rambling.
Old 09-27-2003, 03:21 PM
Tech Elite

Pfft, you wimps.
If I've driven 2 hours to drive you can be sure I'm going to damn well race
Waterproof your electronics, shove some Pit Schimizu D20's on or CS22's if thats what you've got and get your plastic shopping bag out and cut a hole in the bottom so you can put your ariel through it, and you have a water cover for your transmitter
You can even WD40 your shell

Don't know how you can be a blimey maybe a limey
Old 09-27-2003, 04:53 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally posted by Randman
They do look good... I wonder if that is actually Pavidis' body, seeing as how it's a Losi Alfa, I'm guessing not. He was running his protoform bodies last Tuesday.
Yep thats the guy that does his bodies....but he paints the nice ones for protoform also ...now too

-Dave
Old 09-27-2003, 05:48 PM
Regional Moderator

Originally posted by Herminator
Pfft, you wimps.
If I've driven 2 hours to drive you can be sure I'm going to damn well race
Waterproof your electronics, shove some Pit Schimizu D20's on or CS22's if thats what you've got and get your plastic shopping bag out and cut a hole in the bottom so you can put your ariel through it, and you have a water cover for your transmitter
You can even WD40 your shell

Don't know how you can be a blimey maybe a limey
A limey...rofl...I know a guy from the uk and his nickname is limey... Hermie, you know we pick on ya cause we like ya don't ya??
Attached Thumbnails Barracuda from Alex racing-raincarcoveruk.jpg  
Old 09-27-2003, 05:56 PM
Regional Moderator

Originally posted by ImGoinRCn
Well, Ko and I's race got rained out...hated to see them make the 2 hour trip and not run...should have got some pics to share. That Web special he has is saaaaweeet. I liked the body he ran on one of his cars...it looked very familiar....chrome with some carbon fiber design..I should have taken that thing home with me before he left... we could have ran, if we had aqua treads or some pontoons...it was a monsoon out there...might have been home for hermie...does he use rain-x for tire traction? The world may never know...I'm such a bloody blimey...does that sound right? I'm done rambling.

yeah heath man that was a down pour man you said the R word and that did it man. cant wait for indoor season and that 3mm pal chassis was hoooking up on practice runs today i hate we didnt get the race in
Old 09-27-2003, 05:56 PM
Regional Moderator

A limey...rofl...I know a guy from the uk and his nickname is limey... Hermie, you know we pick on ya cause we like ya don't ya??

lmao heath
Old 09-27-2003, 06:06 PM
Regional Moderator

Originally posted by Ko Racer
yeah heath man that was a down pour man you said the R word and that did it man. cant wait for indoor season and that 3mm pal chassis was hoooking up on practice runs today i hate we didnt get the race in
I said rudabega, not romance or that other wet "R" word... That web looked good out there...might have sold me on an A spec for my sled...I'll send you a pm or an email on the list...thanks for coming out to race with us. Pay attention to our message board, we might be rescheduling that race in the 11th instead of the 18th...I'll let you know anyway, just in case.
Old 09-27-2003, 06:08 PM
Regional Moderator

Default KO

Also, what was the name of that bearing company you was talking about at the track? Is there a site for it? Thanks!
Old 09-27-2003, 06:24 PM
Regional Moderator

I said rudabega, not romance or that other wet "R" word... That web looked good out there...might have sold me on an A spec for my sled...I'll send you a pm or an email on the list...thanks for coming out to race with us. Pay attention to our message board, we might be rescheduling that race in the 11th instead of the 18th...I'll let you know anyway, just in case.

the spec chasssi is all sold out heath you have to hit steve up for a xenon
Old 09-27-2003, 06:27 PM
Regional Moderator

Default Re: KO

Also, what was the name of that bearing company you was talking about at the track? Is there a site for it? Thanks!
SQUAT bearings man they rock thanks to a good buddy
Old 09-27-2003, 06:35 PM
Tech Elite

LOL, now we know where your racing is going wrong, you think your car is a transmitter, you're not meant to put the steering wheel thingy (or stick thingy if you're sensible and from the UK ) on the ground

Just mug KO for one of his chassis, he doesn't need three
Old 09-27-2003, 06:50 PM
Regional Moderator

i dont have 3 spec A chassis but the one i do have is sweet man
Old 09-27-2003, 06:55 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally posted by Randman
Who runs carpet in Cali? I didn't even know there was a carpet track left...
the Guys from Ripon have one in Stockton during the winter months. and a new one opened in Gilroy.... about 30min. south of San Jose.
Old 09-27-2003, 09:37 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Originally posted by JDM_DOHC_SiR
Yep thats the guy that does his bodies....but he paints the nice ones for protoform also ...now too

-Dave
Pretty cool, Pavidis' bodies arent much to look at, but you will see it going around the track pretty quick (except last Tuesday when I was running a half second a lap faster than him, buahahaha)
Old 09-27-2003, 09:39 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)
Default Re: Re: KO

Originally posted by Ko Racer
SQUAT bearings man they rock thanks to a good buddy
The Squat bearings are really free, but I had a problem with blowing them out with just bumping over corner dots. The Acer Ceramic bearings seemed to hold up really well, and are even more free spinning.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.