Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
i give up! i'm buying one! >

i give up! i'm buying one!

i give up! i'm buying one!

Old 09-10-2004, 09:17 PM
Tech Regular

Default i give up! i'm buying one!

this sucks but it looks like i'm gonna have to open my wallet again to get a CHEAP yet good comm lathe, my lhs suck because its 30minutes away and you have to drop your comm off then pick it up in 3 days! because the owner of the shop just plays the part of the middle man because he hands the comms off to some guy who cuts them at his house, but i dont have time for all that nonsence, so i need my own lathe! i need one thats good quaitly and will do a nice job! i need one that comes with a battery,motor,bit, etc everything i need to get started! but no more than 80$, but i might do 100 if you convince me!? thanks
Old 09-10-2004, 09:40 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

have fun trying to buy something that low!!! they are in the 200 for a good one!!
Old 09-10-2004, 09:46 PM
Tech Addict

Try www.speedtechrc.com Steve Wang(Owner) can help you out!!
Old 09-10-2004, 10:24 PM
Tech Elite

Click "Search" at the top of the screen. ^
Old 09-10-2004, 10:35 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)
Default Re: i give up! i'm buying one!

Originally posted by kh15
this sucks but it looks like i'm gonna have to open my wallet again to get a CHEAP yet good comm lathe, my lhs suck because its 30minutes away and you have to drop your comm off then pick it up in 3 days! because the owner of the shop just plays the part of the middle man because he hands the comms off to some guy who cuts them at his house, but i dont have time for all that nonsence, so i need my own lathe! i need one thats good quaitly and will do a nice job! i need one that comes with a battery,motor,bit, etc everything i need to get started! but no more than 80$, but i might do 100 if you convince me!? thanks
Ebay always has some nicelathes for that price that will work fine. I got lucky and bought an older Twister lathe with a diamond bit for 110 bucks and it is still one of the best lathes on the market.
Old 09-10-2004, 10:51 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

The newer version mod-fashion lathes(v-block) by integy are good for the money,<$90.
Old 09-10-2004, 11:15 PM
Tech Adept

Stop your BlTCHING. Atleast its a service your Hobby shop offers to you. This hobby isnt cheap, so get off your high horse and stop acting like a baby.

Buy a god damn lathe already, or stop whinning like a little girl.
Old 09-10-2004, 11:19 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Smalls
Stop your BlTCHING. Atleast its a service your Hobby shop offers to you. This hobby isnt cheap, so get off your high horse and stop acting like a baby.

Old 09-11-2004, 05:02 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I just bought my lathe from someone on the forums for $90. Team Cobra Pro Comm, its awesome. You can definitly find some on ebay i have seen them come and go.
Old 09-11-2004, 09:25 AM
Tech Regular

wow some ones a little cranky today!
my lhs specializes in rc cars, trucks, and planes. they do everythig for building battery packs to organizing local events but they dont have one of the most important pieces of equiptment in the game and thats a lathe all the other hobby shops i know that are at least an hour away cut comms while you wait, so dont jump all over me for thinking thats ridiculouse, and while your at it why dont you send me some money for one mr. bigshot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-11-2004, 10:19 AM
Tech Master

I had the same exact attitude, problems and etc. that you appear to have (atleast in this thread) Let me tell you first hand....If you start complaining on here its digging yourself a hole. You just picked up the shovel and shoved it in the ground. If you go any farther...you might as well keep digging til you get to China cause nobodys gonna want to see you here.....Bitching and moaning kept to a minimun is good for everyone along the long run.

Another tip: Read, no post.....Read more than you post...When your bored, just read through the long threads. Gain some knoledge....Don't complain that your bored/poor because chances are so are a lot of people and you don't see us bitching!

-Dan
Old 09-11-2004, 10:24 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

go complain to yur mom and daddy and ask yur mom for money

Old 09-11-2004, 11:03 AM
Tech Master

Default Re: i give up! i'm buying one!

kh15, don't listen to the dorks on these forums. Just go to Integy.com, link in my signature, and check out their com lathes, you can't beat them...even with a Hudy lathe, and the Integy lathes are some of the cheapest costing out there.
Old 09-11-2004, 01:32 PM
Tech Regular

"kh15, don't listen to the dorks on these forums. Just go to Integy.com, link in my signature, and check out their com lathes, you can't beat them...even with a Hudy lathe, and the Integy lathes are some of the cheapest costing out there."

hey thanks for the support, and thanks for being mature!
Old 09-11-2004, 01:38 PM
Tech Master

"kh15, don't listen to the dorks on these forums. Just go to Integy.com, link in my signature, and check out their com lathes, you can't beat them...even with a Hudy lathe, and the Integy lathes are some of the cheapest costing out there."

hey thanks for the support, and thanks for being mature!
try quoting him next time looks much more better

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.