GTX? Comp2?

Old 09-12-2004, 02:05 AM
Tech Master

They are quite weird some of them like to stuff up a lot and others are just fine with no problems at all.
Old 09-12-2004, 02:42 PM
MSB
Tech Adept

Originally posted by AE Racer
From what I've read both the gt7 and qc2 both have problems. I have read that people have had bothe of them blow up for no apparent reason. The QC2 is not waterproof like LRP states so that can cause failure. I have a QC2 and havent had any problems yet. I think it runs on the hot side but that hasnt caused any problems yet. I've read that LRP has horrible customer service, their escs have to be sent to Germany to be fixed sometimes and it can take months to get a your esc repaired or to get a replacement. LRPs lifetime warrenty is also a bunch or BS, they will fix/replace escs with defects for the first 90 days, but after that you have to pay for repairs. I think novak has better customer service, especially since they are in the US. I would reccomend the QC2, the GTX doesnt look bad either. One thing that you know about the GTX is that even if there is a problem with the first escs Novak will take care of you.
Yeap AE Racer!! that supposed lifetime warranty is not for the first 90 days, mine blowed up in less than 30 days and I had to PAY REPAIR FEE, PARTS and so on.
I live in Europe and bought online a QC2 trought rcmart (last shopping with them). Only who live in the US has the change to buy lrp produtcs with no fear because Associated provide a real warranty !! The same aplies to Nosram.
It's not only my 2 cents, itīs alot more....