Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TEAM MAGIC E4JR

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2011, 03:54 AM
Tech Adept

Default TEAM MAGIC E4JR

heey everyone i am soon going to buy this rc car http://rchobbies.com.au/store/produc...ducts_id=45882

is it good ? fast? durable ?

thanks guys james
Old 03-20-2011, 04:06 AM
Tech Adept

i thought u were getting the sprint-2?
Old 03-20-2011, 04:16 AM
Tech Adept

oh heey mate

umm i was looking at the sprint 2 but got advice from a guy soo yeea
Old 03-20-2011, 05:59 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

If the guy is from your local track and knows what he is talking about and a few others have them..then get it.. if he is just from a hobby shop then he may just wanna sell you the car.. you don't wanna buy this car and be the only one at the track with it.. then a couple of months later buy something else..

One of the guys mentioned Xray in your other thread.. can't go wrong with that and I don't even have one myself and I am saying that.

The hobby shop you went too does stock some Hot Bodies stuff.. TCX is an awesome car too..
Old 03-21-2011, 05:46 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jamesdas
heey everyone i am soon going to buy this rc car http://rchobbies.com.au/store/produc...ducts_id=45882

is it good ? fast? durable ?

thanks guys james
I own 3 E4FS cars and I can tell you that this design is fantastic. These cars may not be well known but they are quite good and different. There's a great thread for the E4 that should answer many questions for you. Here's a link.
http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric...e4-thread.html

That being said, I would be remiss if i didn't say that I agree with getting a car that has good support locally. Here in the US, we have Wolf Hobbies. A simple phone call and my needs are met. That may not be the case for you so just be aware of it.

The JR is identical in most ways to the other versions of the car. One thing of note is that the JR is plastic and can be broken in hard accidents. This is usually confined to the front of the car. Search in that link I supplied.
This chassis handles great. You WILL be pleasently surprised.

One question though....Why the RTR version ?? It's nice but the electronics and motor are all but useless in most classes of racing. The kit version of this car is the E4JS. Same chassis just no electronics.

Last edited by Evoracer; 03-21-2011 at 05:58 AM.