Community
Wiki Posts
Search

need new car!!! asap

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2011, 02:37 PM
Tech Rookie

Exclamation need new car!!! asap

hi i have this old school hpi car that i just got it going last fall but it keep wanting to fall apart due to old parts not working properly and is just giving me headaches all around.

i need an electric car in 1/10th scale with everything on it running at 17.5 turn motor special racing tires. if anyone has an offer on a used tc3 or so car please forward it as soon as possible thanks..

im fed up with this old on i have but the motor is still good and the speed control i just need the car no receiver as i have one anyways. but its an am radio still does the job. thanks
Old 03-18-2011, 05:26 PM
Tech Master

eBay!!!
Old 03-18-2011, 06:27 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 69 (100%+)
Lightbulb

Originally Posted by DrivinRyan
hi i have this old school hpi car that i just got it going last fall but it keep wanting to fall apart due to old parts not working properly and is just giving me headaches all around.

i need an electric car in 1/10th scale with everything on it running at 17.5 turn motor special racing tires. if anyone has an offer on a used tc3 or so car please forward it as soon as possible thanks..

im fed up with this old on i have but the motor is still good and the speed control i just need the car no receiver as i have one anyways. but its an am radio still does the job. thanks
Do you want a Tamiya TRF415MSX? If so, you can check out http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...dna2-body.html
Old 03-18-2011, 06:28 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 72 (99%+)
Default Wrong thread

Why don't you try the "Buy/Sell" forum?