R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 09-10-2004, 07:10 PM   #121
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

I'm sure the TC4 will do 80 with my Associated RTR mill from my RTR TC3.

Who am I kidding?! I predict that there will be a "My TC4 does 100 mph" in October...
gacjr0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2004, 07:53 PM   #122
Tech Elite

Just curious, but would I say.. beable to use my IRS TC3 input shafts on the TC4? I'm wondering since the Press Release said you can use certain parts from the TC4 on the TC3... and mentioned shafts.. but didn't specify. And would the TC3 main shaft be the same length as the TC4. Like if someone had a Tobee Craft or IRS main shaft and wanted to use it on the TC4. Or are they saying the TC4 shafts are different, but can be fitted onto the TC3. But you can not use the TC3 stuff on the TC4?

R1Wurks
Yokomo YRX12
Ho-B Max
JimmyMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2004, 08:50 PM   #123
Tech Fanatic

On the Shaft issue.....

The TC4 hs a new shaft and input cup, WAY WAY more strong and the shaft stays much straighter for longer....in fact havent seen one bend yet...

but if you do have the tobee or IRS they will still work but you have to use the old input cups....

Hope that answered you question,

Barry

Last edited by Barry Baker; 09-10-2004 at 09:00 PM.
Barry Baker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2004, 08:56 PM   #124
The Evicerator
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Yay Barry!

BARRY HAS SPOKEN!
Old 09-10-2004, 09:09 PM   #125
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

GO BARRY!!!!!!!!!!!!...... I think everyone here will be very happy with the new car... I know i am :-)

Mike
Old 09-10-2004, 09:10 PM   #126
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to EAMotorsports

Quote:
Originally posted by Evicerator
Yay Barry!

BARRY HAS SPOKEN!
About shafts none the less

See ya next week at IHOP!!

EA
EAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2004, 09:11 PM   #127

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to StephenSobottka

haha the greats have spoken lol
Old 09-10-2004, 09:11 PM   #128

hey barry are coming to the mazda cup or what or are gowing to hit small balls all day

fill
tc3isthebest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2004, 10:52 AM   #129
Tech Regular

HEY MIKE CAN PLEASE POST YOUR FOAM SETTUP FOR THE TC4. IST IT THE SAME AS THE OLD CAR?
Vue Vang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2004, 10:56 AM   #130
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

E-volo ... I have not run the car yet on foams... I hope to this coming month ... Stay tuned when i get something i feel is good check out my thread on here for the details...

Mike
Old 09-11-2004, 04:00 PM   #131
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

How long before all the graphite parts are available? Arms, chassis, shock towers, hubs, etc? Gonna suck running plastic parts on a new car.
Stealth_RT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2004, 04:11 PM   #132
Tech Elite

Like... OH MY GOD! Like.. Barry Baker answered my question! Like WOW! Like.. Totally awesome! lol !

haha.. Thanks Barry. That answered my question about the main shaft... but what about the input shafts? Same or different?

R1Wurks
Yokomo YRX12
Ho-B Max
Old 09-11-2004, 04:54 PM   #133
Tech Elite

Nevermind.. I found the TC4 manual. Part numbers are the same for input shafts...

R1Wurks
Yokomo YRX12
Ho-B Max
Old 09-11-2004, 06:48 PM   #134
Tech Regular

Default Re: Re: TC3.0001

Quote:
Originally posted by The Black Kat
Associated is not gonna make their car look pretty because you want it to. They'll deisgn & use what works. I am confident that they will release a new car that can still beat a Losi on a given day. They already have a GREAT car. A revolutionary design...WHAT DO YOU EXPECT THEM TO DO? CHANGE IT COMPLETELY....No! They'll make small tweaks to it until they find something that works better. They arn't gonna completely ditch something that already works really well to develop what could be a flop! Thats stupid buisiness. Example: I know they have made a bunch of different shock towers out of CF, experimenting with what works better BEFORE molding the production pieces because molds cost a lot! They wouldn't spend that much on molds for something that hasn't been proven to work...Thats stupid buisiness bro!

Not flaming you....Just pointing out my thinkings!

BTW: It doesn't look like a CGM!? Even if it did....Yokomo copied Assoicated in the first place
*Shrug*

Dude, it's Mark DeRosa(DeLosi?)... When you talk to him, it's like talking to a brick wall... You DO NOT get to him.

The only way to get him to stop talking smack, is to beat him(COUGH, COUGH, COUGH Reedy Race COUGH, COUGH, COUGH). But even then, he will still talk some smack...

Another thing too. It's his opinion, and he's intitled to it. It may not be correct, but it IS an opinion.

Mark is a friend of mine, and the whole Reedy Race thing is kind of supose to be a joke. We both were in the F-Main, so I was the faster of us two losers...(That's right Mark! Hahaha)

ANYWAYS.... I'm going to go do something right now... BYE BYE EVERYONE!(It's too hot in my room right now!)
bubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2004, 07:45 PM   #135
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally posted by KilRuf
Nevermind.. I found the TC4 manual. Part numbers are the same for input shafts...
where did you find the TC4 manual?
over gear is offline   Reply With Quote