Team Associated TC4 >

Team Associated TC4

Like Tree298Likes

Team Associated TC4

Old 12-21-2013, 04:34 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Smile

Other manufacturers/racers throw alot more dollars behind their Products to gain less in Performance , so why not spend on your trusty tc4 to make it faster ??? Just sayin.....
Old 12-21-2013, 10:41 PM
Tech Elite

Stop 'just sayin...' you've been doing nothing but 'just sayin...' for way too long.

It's not the car. It's not having a carbon driveshaft, aluminum outdrives, ceramic balls, compromised bearings, or whatever, the biggest thing that makes a car fast is the driver and having the car be properly balanced. Your car may have all of these things and it's still garbage, I've seen the video and you were nice enough to have some bad pictures of your wonderful wiring job!
Old 12-22-2013, 07:33 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

(at risk of being flamed....)
Gentlemen, can't we all just get along...
Old 12-22-2013, 09:16 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DesertRat
Stop 'just sayin...' you've been doing nothing but 'just sayin...' for way too long.

It's not the car. It's not having a carbon driveshaft, aluminum outdrives, ceramic balls, compromised bearings, or whatever, the biggest thing that makes a car fast is the driver and having the car be properly balanced. Your car may have all of these things and it's still garbage, I've seen the video and you were nice enough to have some bad pictures of your wonderful wiring job!
You hit the nail on the head!!!
Old 12-22-2013, 03:07 PM
Tech Champion

Smile

Well maybe your Car will do better with its wiring job, desert..... In my neck of the hood, we don't waist time on frivolous(gay) things, like trying to win a wiring beauty contest, and you would not survive too long here, acting fruity either.....
Yes, the driver is important, but it does not matter who it is when he has nowhere close to practice !!! But, of course you knew that One too...lol...
Desert, you need to calm down for real, and stop trolling me when I try to inform others that might not know the possibilities of the tc4.... WIN a trophy with your tc4 first before posting here..lol..... JUST SAYIN !!!!!!
Old 12-22-2013, 03:29 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Bert you went to Critters today?
Old 12-22-2013, 05:12 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by bertrandsv87
..... In my neck of the hood, we don't waist time on frivolous(gay) things......
A clean wiring job is more important then half the crap on your list.

....... WIN a trophy with your tc4 first before posting here..lol..... JUST SAYIN !!!!!!
Really hope you Practice what you Preach, so we wont be trolled by YOU for a VERY LONG TIME

ps winning by taking out your competition in the d main at a club race dosent count so dont go there
Old 12-22-2013, 05:35 PM
Dan
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)

Not sure why he recommends all those upgrades when hes slamming into the walls and curbs constantly at his local track. Bert would be right at home and on pace in our rookie sedan class at our track.

Not saying I'm a pro driver but I don't say stuff about a 2.5T motor and lapping the field like bert does. "just sayin!"
Old 12-22-2013, 06:07 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Well maybe your Car will do better with its wiring job, desert..... In my neck of the hood, we don't waist time on frivolous(gay) things, like trying to win a wiring beauty contest, and you would not survive too long here, acting fruity either.....
Yes, the driver is important, but it does not matter who it is when he has nowhere close to practice !!! But, of course you knew that One too...lol...
Desert, you need to calm down for real, and stop trolling me when I try to inform others that might not know the possibilities of the tc4.... WIN a trophy with your tc4 first before posting here..lol..... JUST SAYIN !!!!!!
I don't understand this rant about neat wiring being 'gay' and accusing someone of 'acting fruity'. Are you a homophobe? A lot of your posts start out sounding helpful then it becomes full on rant about how the TC4 is competitive.... but it needs all of these mods and hop-ups. Which is it? Is it a good car or does it need lots of work to keep up? Just sayin...

You are about one click away from being the first person on my ignore list.
Old 12-22-2013, 06:46 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

.... WIN a trophy with your tc4 first before posting here..lol..... JUST SAYIN !!!!!!
You should be the last one talking about winning a trophy before posting. Have you ever won a C or B main at Floyd Bennett or 360 V2?

JUST ASKIN!!!!
Old 12-22-2013, 07:08 PM
Tech Champion

Smile

I went to Work today, just like every Sunday, and I wish to have more Sundays Off next year to race.....
Guys, for the amount of practice I get, I should not be outqualifying anybody at any track, but I never finish last,, which surprises me all the time when I see myself running an outdated tc4 against so called better cars. My role here is to foster the development of the tc4, eventhough I probably won't be the racer that keeps winning races with the tc4.... I don't have time for perfect wiring jobs to please other racers or shave a few grams, and my focus here is more towards real Performance.......
GUYS LISTEN TO THE MESSAGE , AND DON'T WORRY TOO MUCH ABOUT THE MESSENGER !!! The tc4 is a winning platform that needs a little Work to reach its full potential.......
Guys, the next best thing for the tc4 developers(diggity designs ,etc...), is to figure out how to incorporate a floating front gearbox design on the tc4, to cancel out the elusive torque steer... Hopefully, you will try join forces in finding a solution , and not try perpetuating the personal stuff.....CAN YOU BE MORE POSITIVE??? ...JUST ASKIN....LOL....
Originally Posted by Emaculant
Bert you went to Critters today?
Old 12-22-2013, 07:55 PM
Tech Champion

Here is my front floating gearbox idea:
Bushing(front/rear) held gearbox supported by a two piece(top/bottom) shocktower design with tc3 type camber link positions, and optional top deck carbon spacer... It will cancel out twisting forces(torque steer) by allowing the gearbox to twist side to side 2 to 3mm.... It will be a three piece design that will be pretty cheap to make.... What do you guys think ??? ....just askin.....
Old 12-22-2013, 08:00 PM
Tech Master

Here is my front floating gearbox idea:
Bushing(front/rear) held gearbox supported by a two piece(top/bottom) shocktower design with tc3 type camber link positions, and optional top deck carbon spacer... It will cancel out twisting forces(torque steer) by allowing the gearbox to twist side to side 2 to 3mm.... It will be a three piece design that will be pretty cheap to make.... What do you guys think ??? ....just askin.....
Practice what YOU PREACH !!!

... WIN a trophy with your tc4 first before posting here..

torque steer is NOT the reason you bounce off the walls
Old 12-22-2013, 08:05 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 171 (100%+)

TC4. We are up to TC6.2 time to get with the program.
Old 12-22-2013, 08:24 PM
Tech Champion

Bouncing Off the walls is a lack of practice, and my tc4 will beat the tc6.2 any given Sunday.... You guys are a bit overwhelmed by the gearbox idea ??? ....just askin.....

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.