"How do you "correctly" set the car up with the new sway bars?" I am very confident that I can set a touring car "correctly", but for some reason, I am puzzled.....
I am setting the car up for tomorrows race in town.
this is the steps I take
1. set ride height (measure shock pre-load as well)
2. place car on a set-up gauge (to determine camber & toe)
3. re-set ride height (should be okay, but "maybe" slightly off)
4. set droop (no shocks or sway's are "connected")
5. re-install shocks & sway bars
6. check tweak (I have the Integy Laser one)
"Now how do I corectly set the Sway bars up??????"
can anyone help me out, I know they can adjust from the access hole on the bottom of the arms, but how do I do this correctly???