R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 06-20-2011, 10:46 AM   #16
Tech Elite
Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)
Default EX-10 Helios Glitch Problem

do these radios need to be centered from time to time, or re-calibrated, i am getting a BAD glitch that lasts several seconds at the end of my straight, i have the helios 10 w/901s module and receiver, ive tried new reciever s etc... my lipo in trans charges up to about 12.7 or so but falls to 12.4 quickly, its the reedy 2400 pack, a great pack no problems thus far... i also run the 7.2 rsx lipo ready servos, if i am running a strong 1900 mah nimh pack could that be the reason, that i simply HAVE to run a receiver lipo, but when i test pack in car, FULL BRAKES steering servo flying etc...need help on this on... lastly adjusting the vr function do you just turn wheel full left and than right, than hit enter, and than do the same on the throttle side, full forward, and brake, or when these settings are at full forward do i need to hit the enter button to lock em in, and than proceed with the brake and when at full brake again hit enter...thanks, sorry for confusing entry, just this is a terrible glitch to be having with a 1/8 on road car, and i thought i had all the best gear so i am very dissapointed...any help is much appreciated!!!

Trying my hand at electric in off season...TLR Sct 2.0---Trinity D4 10.5---HobbyWing 120 amp Black Edition---Trinity the "Brick"--Panther tires--Savox
TommyBlazin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 10:53 AM   #17
Tech Master
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

try range test at the track, KO services the radio, so maybe send it in for a tune up.
superspeed is offline   Reply With Quote