R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road-2/)
-   -   TCS Results? (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road/48910-tcs-results.html)

5-O Racing 08-29-2004 11:33 AM

TCS Results?

Anyone know a web address for the results at the TCS race?
Or just results?

Jay

ritchie 08-29-2004 02:53 PM

yesterday they had the mains order and people listed as to what mains they were in, don't know they updated it with qualifing last night or today, haven't checked yet, www.yamiyausa.com

hickmeister 08-29-2004 06:29 PM

Don,t hold your breath tooo long, Tamiya always has some excuse why they couldn't get it done.
Nothing like OVERPROMISING AND UNDER DELIVERING!!!!!!

Rob Mincey 08-29-2004 08:51 PM

tcs...

looks like the winners were:

Mini - Troy Crabtree
F-1 - Neil Rabara
GT-2 - Ian Aquino
GT-1 - Ling Kang Tong

EAMotorsports 08-29-2004 08:53 PM

How did you and Wes end up? What about Lee Paschal?

EA

JoshR 85 08-29-2004 08:59 PM

HeY!!!

Yeah how did lee do??? i know that he worked so hard all summer to win he must be heart broken...

rtypec 08-29-2004 09:18 PM

Results from Past Chumps. Martin killed us all by winning EVERY race even with Charlie mixing up the starting order so that we had a chance.. He took turns in every race just to individually school us then wait, school us again, then wait and so on. One race it was me, another it was Fred, another time it was Garber...I guess we all got to ride the yellow bus this weekend.

It was a blast running, especially the last race when everybody had to go backwards.

OVA 08-29-2004 09:23 PM

Originally posted by ritchie
yesterday they had the mains order and people listed as to what mains they were in, don't know they updated it with qualifing last night or today, haven't checked yet, www.yamiyausa.com
Hey Dude
Mark finished third and Dan got second

ritchie 08-29-2004 09:26 PM

thanks franko.

GundamWZero 08-29-2004 09:31 PM

Is that link right? I went there and ran into another wall.........:blush:

OVA 08-29-2004 09:36 PM

Originally posted by GundamWZero
Is that link right? I went there and ran into another wall.........:blush:
just keep on trying
until you get a headache:cool:

Neil Rabara 08-29-2004 09:48 PM

Originally posted by OVA
just keep on trying
until you get a headache:cool:

here it is:

www.tamiyausa.com

Neil Rabara 08-29-2004 09:55 PM

Originally posted by hickmeister
Don,t hold your breath tooo long, Tamiya always has some excuse why they couldn't get it done.
Nothing like OVERPROMISING AND UNDER DELIVERING!!!!!!

Fred mentioned he might put up results this evening. All the Tamiya staff was busy with the event and all. Perhaps you shouldn't be so harsh with them.

Arun 08-29-2004 09:57 PM

Congrats on the win, Neil.

Rob Mincey 08-29-2004 11:09 PM

I don't EVEN want to talk about this weekend. :(

Never could get the 414 working. Switched to Wes' backup 415 Saturday morning and ran one pack through it before starting qualifying. It wasn't pretty... The car was so (ahem) rear-end-happy that it looked like a drift car. Was getting closer when the main rolled around, but I really needed about 6-10 more packs with the car to get it somewhat driveable.

Was in 3rd or 4th, I think, in my main when I hit a board and watched the right-front of the car shoot out from under the body.

I didn't finish DFL, but I was very, very close. :cry:

::: sigh ::: Nothing like traveling 1300 miles to get obliterated. ;)

However, huge thanks to Steve Wang, of speedtechrc.com and the rest of the Oklahoma gang for the support and setup help all weekend.

Had a blast. Next year, I'm looking at TL-01 Spec. I ought to be able to control THAT. ;)

Rob