1. XXX-s (my first pile) used it learn what not to buy.
2. XrayFk05 - a freakin tank. great car
3. HPI Pro 4 - love it, but took quite a bit trying to make it work...drive train was nuts.
4. Yokomo BD - another tank...suspension was great. Parts a little pricey but well worth worth it.
5. Xray FK05 BMI- a work of art.
6. SchumacherMI3- hard to setup but it was okay. to much money to make it work.
7. Tamiya EVO IV - very pretty, good suspension.
8. Tamiya EVO V - even more pretty, very good drivetrain.
9. Yokomo BDM - one of my favorites...better chassis than original
10. Yokomo SDW - pretty eye candy...very good all around
11. Yokomo LCG - best outdoor car, at it's best on low traction.
11. Cyclone TC - lasted one week with me...so, so.
12. Associated TC5 - it was good outdoor, terrible on carpet. parts were plentiful but then again I needed a lot of them.
13. Losi Type R - great car...well ahead of it's time...it's to bad they stop developing.
14. Xray T2 - it was good, another tank.
15. Xray '008 EU- phenomal outdoors
16 Xray t3 - Not Xrays best release, need I say more
17. Xray T3 2011 - What the T3 should have been from the beginning. absolutely greats.
18. HB TCX - Absolutely great, fantastic well made car. Suspension parts are way too fragile.
19. AE TC6- easy build, parts are cheap...and car handles extremely well.
I'm sure I probably forgot a few...in my onroad addition of building cars.
I have to make it a 3-way tie with:
Yokomo BDM vs Xray 2011 vs HB TCX
SammyZ....do you still have my LCG? want sell it back to me