R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 08-25-2004, 04:08 PM   #1
Tech Rookie
Default Rumor about Fusion Batteries???????

I couldn't get an answer in the Fusion thread so I thought I would try out here. I was at my track Sat. and there are some reps from a company called Protech Motors. These guys were pushing Fusion Batteries and of course the motors they make. One of the reps from Protech Motors told me that Fusion Batteries and Protech Motrors will be releasing a 19 turn motor and a 1.15 battery all in one package, I thought it was a great idea and I am trying to find out if anyone else has heard this or heard of Protech Motors, I saw some of the motors run and they are quite fast. Where can I buy this combo pack I think it would be a great upgrade for my sons Rustler. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
mantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004, 06:22 PM   #2
Tech Elite
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to TeamButter

Perhaps, if this is true neither company wants to let it out.

Visit www.fusionbatteries.com and send them an email regarding your question. I only run for them so I cannot answer any business related questions. The products themselves however are awesome!!

Hope this helps.

Michael Abraira
Xray / BMI Racing / KO Propo / Team Epic / Parma-PSE / High Velocity Racing / TeamButter / P3 Graphics / MDI Racing
TeamButter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004, 10:34 PM   #3
Tech Elite

I remember hearing of "Protech" or a company similar to that name at RCX. If my memory is correct, they are out of Miami or vicinity. I'm not entirely sure though.
Neil Rabara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2004, 06:19 AM   #4
Tech Master

Well here is what I can say from the inside..... I know that the owners of both companies have talked about doing this sometime back February. So far I have not seen or heard of any further action on this topic since. FWIW
John Malin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2004, 08:33 AM   #5
Tech Rookie

Let me introduce myself. I am Marvin Dozier one of the owners of Protech Motors. I would like to OFFICIALLY post that although Protech and Fusion have a great business relationship, we are not currently working on any motor/battery combination. I know the owner and production staff personally and cannot imagine where this rumor started. If there are any further questions about our fine line of RC products, feel free to email me personally at sales@protechmotors.com or Fusion at their respective website. Thank you for having us on your minds.

Marvin Dozier
Protech Motors

John & Judy, keep up the good work!
protech racing is offline   Reply With Quote