2011 "IIC" INTERNATIONAL INDOOR CHAMPIONSHIPS LAS VEGAS

Old 08-09-2011, 04:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

F1 rules should be up this week sometime
Old 08-10-2011, 08:51 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Is there a deadline for signups? Thanks Scotty!
Old 08-10-2011, 10:13 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tellan
Looking for some guidance on 1s cells what is the flavour of the month in the Usa.
Plan to run in both WGT classes
Shouldn't we wait until maybe September to ask then???

Truly, I am still using the same CRC 5600 packs I got just prior to the ROAR Carpet Nationals in March. Very good chemistry in my book. Have not found better; but, there was one equal.

For my previous six years at the IIC, I have purchased my best NIMH/Lipo battery packs of the year on three different ocassions...at the event!

Hoping to meet you at the Greatest Show on Earth!

Cheers!

Bill
Old 08-11-2011, 09:10 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by tellan
Looking for some guidance on 1s cells what is the flavour of the month in the Usa.
Plan to run in both WGT classes
the answer lies in your signature, vinny.
Old 08-12-2011, 11:29 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Found Scotty...thanks

Last edited by Solara; 08-12-2011 at 12:13 PM.
Old 08-12-2011, 03:14 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I know it was said the handout motor but just want to nail it down that is it the non adjusting end bell for no timing or will we be able to use the one you can have 0 to 10 timing just making sure
Old 08-12-2011, 06:24 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by TRACKSIDE
HI guys,

As you can see, we posted the handout motor for the Amateur class as well as the weight for the classes.

As Howard posted, The black timing ring is the only allowed ring for the handout motor and you can adjust the timing 0-10 deg. And for those guys that have been there before, you know Jamie will be checking the rings It is a pretty simple rule. Cheat and your gone. Done.

If you have any questions guys, let us know.

Are we there yet.

Scotty
Scotty posted this a few days ago. Yes, you can adjust the 0-10 deg timing on the motor.
Old 08-12-2011, 07:05 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 81 (100%+)

Originally Posted by spammy
I know it was said the handout motor but just want to nail it down that is it the non adjusting end bell for no timing or will we be able to use the one you can have 0 to 10 timing just making sure
You have to use the sensor board that comes in the motor so you can crank it up as far as it allows. Anything beyond that is a no no.
Old 08-13-2011, 02:04 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Hey guys, my dad and I were trying to register for the race, and when he submitted his info, the browser froze and he was forced to close the window. He did not submit any payment, but now when he tries to go back to register so he can submit payment, it tells him that there's someone already registered with this info. If any of the organizers can help us out it would be most appreciated.

Thanks
Old 08-13-2011, 02:06 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Danny-b23
Hey guys, my dad and I were trying to register for the race, and when he submitted his info, the browser froze and he was forced to close the window. He did not submit any payment, but now when he tries to go back to register so he can submit payment, it tells him that there's someone already registered with this info. If any of the organizers can help us out it would be most appreciated.

Thanks
Give it a day, and try again.
Similar deal happened to me, when I clicked back page to change something.
Old 08-13-2011, 03:07 PM
Tech Master

Hi Guys,

I hope are doing well and getting the itch to run on some carpet. I am currently over in Austria announcing the Euro Touring Car championships and it has me itching for some Touring Car.

Many of the top drviers from Europe will be making the trip over to join us at this years IIC. I have confirmations from Rheinard, Volker, Moore, Wilck, Hagberg, Pumpler, Graversen, Seiber, Martini plus others who will be there. I talked to Hara a couple of weeks ago and he is going to be there and he is really stoked!

F-1 rules and class info will be out asap. Just waiting for the final piece of the puzzle and then we will announce it. Registration will also be up for that class after the rules announcement.

I will do my best to answer the questions from the past page. If I missed something, please let me know and I will address it.

We try and get things wrapped up by 5-6pm on Saturday. Things do run a bit longer because we do the awards for each class directly after each A final. This way if you are in the first A final, you dont have to wait to the end to get your award and the other reason is the awards at the end of any event are always so boring. Everyone is gone, so there is no excitement. So we do it this way and it is much better. But it does make the day run a bit longer.

ROBK: F-1 Rules are almost done and will be out shortly, I hope you can join us. F-1 is going to be a big part of the IIC I hope every year now.

BOBERTROSS: Actual deadline is at the event, but if you want all the goodies that come with the event like name badge and others, you need to signup early. by Sept 10th.

SPAMMY: The motor we will hand out will have the end bell with the adjustable timing. The black timing ring that comes in the motor is the only allowed ring for the handout motor and you can adjust the timing 0-10 deg.

DANNYB23: I see payment went through for Don, but that is all. drop me an email at [email protected] and we will get it all worked out. I have entries for both of you, but not payment. No worries, you are entered in the race, that is for sure.

Thanks for all the support guys and keep the talk going. Indoor season is not that far away and it will soon be time to party like a rock star in Vegas.

Oh yea, who is all in for the poker Tournament? Lemieux has been talking some trash and is ready to defend his Title for the All IN IIC Tournament.

Thanks
Scott
Old 08-13-2011, 03:09 PM
Tech Champion

Scotty, Are the T-Shirts for this year the same brand as last year or the year before? If they are the same as last year I'll need to change the size I registered with. Those came out a bit smaller than the previous year.
Old 08-13-2011, 03:26 PM
Tech Master

HI INSPGADGT: We get the shirts made at the same place for all my events. not sure what happend if the shirts were smaller, but I will check with the maker on them. But no worries, we will make sure you get one that fits, so you can show it off back on the Islands.

Glad you are going to make it.

See you soon.
Scotty
Old 08-13-2011, 08:08 PM
Tech Champion

Looks like they switched up shirt brands on ya anyway the 2010 shirt was an Anvil and the 2009 was a Gilden.

Got 3 of us coming out this year...been looking forward to it since I left after the last one

Oh and it looks like the airline changed my flight in so now I am landing in at 5:30pm instead of in the morning...going to try and get that changed as I am planning on making the poker tourney this year but I may be cutting things close if they can't change it.
Old 08-13-2011, 08:48 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by InspGadgt
Looks like they switched up shirt brands on ya anyway the 2010 shirt was an Anvil and the 2009 was a Gilden.

Got 3 of us coming out this year...been looking forward to it since I left after the last one

Oh and it looks like the airline changed my flight in so now I am landing in at 5:30pm instead of in the morning...going to try and get that changed as I am planning on making the poker tourney this year but I may be cutting things close if they can't change it.
Might nt make it, Burt. Duty calls, we'll have to see....

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.