Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Good drift cars

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2011, 10:39 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Good drift cars

Hello all, latley have been checking out these what u would call drift cars that look like toruing cars just able to drift. I have been checking out stuff and see HPI makes i saw that they have a sprint 2 drift sport brand that looks to be made for drifting. Does anybody have any of these models and if so what do u think of them. Also i see they have a sprint 2 flux could i get one of those since there brusless and i kinda like the bodies that u can get with it over the drift ones but would those be good for drifting or are they better for toruing and can they be converted alittle bit to drift?. Also im a owner of alot of traxxas trucks gas and electric and saw they make cars like the ken block version and stuff are any of those good to do drifting also. Any help with be great thanks
Old 02-16-2011, 11:35 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mustang08
Hello all, latley have been checking out these what u would call drift cars that look like toruing cars just able to drift. I have been checking out stuff and see HPI makes i saw that they have a sprint 2 drift sport brand that looks to be made for drifting. Does anybody have any of these models and if so what do u think of them. Also i see they have a sprint 2 flux could i get one of those since there brusless and i kinda like the bodies that u can get with it over the drift ones but would those be good for drifting or are they better for toruing and can they be converted alittle bit to drift?. Also im a owner of alot of traxxas trucks gas and electric and saw they make cars like the ken block version and stuff are any of those good to do drifting also. Any help with be great thanks
anything can be used for drifting but that rule doesn't go the other way. so if ur not interested in onroad touring car then you can get whichever one fits ur budget. of course the discussion can go deeper than this but i think what i mentioned is the most simplistic explanation.