Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New MRT ESC

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2004, 03:53 PM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

Terry
you only beat me cause i wer`nt trying
Old 10-03-2004, 03:30 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally posted by MR JOLLY
Terry
you only beat me cause i wer`nt trying
Yes you're probably right!

Re MX Response forms (on MRT web site)
... if you have not included your email address you won't receive your 'offer acceptance confirmation' (the first ones are being sent out in the morning) so make sure you include it!!
Old 10-03-2004, 11:46 PM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

Can`t wait for the new box of tricks to come out,me using one of your MX`s my batts & EA motors, running on the new BMI X-ray Gold chassis it`s going to look real pretty chasing around carpetwars
Old 10-04-2004, 08:54 AM
Tech Fanatic

Sure will

BTW first MX update sent out today. Offer still available on our web site.
Old 10-05-2004, 12:39 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by Terry_S
Sure will

BTW first MX update sent out today. Offer still available on our web site.
Terry, is it possible that you can also design a reverse variant? I guess its possible as you might only have to modify the 'brake' algorithm in the EPROM or micro controller?

If its well under a ton, per your email, then it would seriously whup Quantum micro reverse and Pro reverse.
Old 10-05-2004, 01:27 AM
Tech Adept

Any ideas on the price?
And, do some of your retailers ship to Norway?
Old 10-08-2004, 12:51 AM
Tech Fanatic

Another apology! This time to those waiting for their update #1 (registered late) and replies to emails etc. I'm slowly clearing them. Keep 'em coming, it's good to receive so many, but please be patient!

Thanks guys.
Terry Stockham
Old 10-08-2004, 01:31 AM
Tech Fanatic

EVOtech, sorry but reverse controllers are not in demand for use in competition r/c racing when compared to forwards only. And besides everyone races forwards not in reverse!! The serious answer is also that design wise its a compromise to have reverse and requires extra MOSFETs which adds to the cost and to the size and the weight.

Erlend, as the MX project is so far ahead of the competition specification and innovation wise we have only released more details to those signed up to our MX update/offer. If you sign up on our web site your questions will be answered. I can say that EVOtech's post hints at what prices to expect. And as regards the release date mentioned in update #1 it's slipped slightly and we're working hard to get back on schedule. But, the best things are worth waiting for!!

Yes some of our retailers ship to Norway, especially the larger ones. Check the MRT dealer list on our web site for more info, or ask your local retailer in Norway to stock MRT!
Old 10-09-2004, 10:54 AM
X2
Tech Regular

So, are we looking at a relese date of roughly the beginning of next month still? Im needed a new speedo atm, but I need it fairly fast and need a price on it too, im assuming it will be around the same as the VX Pro? (~£150?)
Old 10-10-2004, 09:11 AM
V12
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Terry, any more informations on the new 12V soldering iron? Is it available yet?
Old 10-13-2004, 12:57 AM
Tech Fanatic

X2, re the release date it depends if you want a full cased waterproof version which is still a little way off, if you're after a speedo right now and need it guaranteed waterproofed to race outside you could buy a VX and we would be able to sort out an upgrade later. The heatshrink version suitable for 1/12 or indoor racing (as not waterproofed) will be released first. Re price, there's not just one version of the MX there's a range covering from under £100 to the top end (specs above the current ESC's) so yes there will be an MX in your price range.

V12, the new soldering iron will be available very soon. It's rated at 12V 40W max, comes with a stand and is supplied with a wide tip fitted. Optional smaller tips and replacement tips will also be available.
Old 10-13-2004, 01:29 AM
Tech Fanatic

Re the MX offer/update #1 etc, a few people accidentally mistyped/incorrectly entered their details when replying on our web site. If you signed up over a week ago and have not received a confirmation please check the details you supplied were correct and if not sign up again to be sure as we don't want anyone to miss out on the offer.

The response so far has exceeded expectations and meant a lot of extra work replying to enquiries which we're trying to keep up with! If there are any questions of a faq type post them here and it'll help us give out the requested information in a timely manner and also benefit those interested in MX developments.
Old 10-13-2004, 03:25 AM
Tech Regular

Hi Terry
Did you get my registration from your web site?

Many thanks Alan Harland
Old 10-13-2004, 08:17 AM
X2
Tech Regular

Originally posted by Terry_S
X2, re the release date it depends if you want a full cased waterproof version which is still a little way off, if you're after a speedo right now and need it guaranteed waterproofed to race outside you could buy a VX and we would be able to sort out an upgrade later. The heatshrink version suitable for 1/12 or indoor racing (as not waterproofed) will be released first. Re price, there's not just one version of the MX there's a range covering from under £100 to the top end (specs above the current ESC's) so yes there will be an MX in your price range.

V12, the new soldering iron will be available very soon. It's rated at 12V 40W max, comes with a stand and is supplied with a wide tip fitted. Optional smaller tips and replacement tips will also be available.
Never mind, ill just wait for the top o' the line MX to come out.
Old 10-14-2004, 11:00 AM
Tech Fanatic

Alan, Hi!
Yes received your registration ok thank you.

X2, good idea, if you can wait you won't be disappointed.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.