Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New MRT ESC

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2006, 08:25 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I hear there's a big meeting soon at Vegas.. for those guys that are there Eric should be able to help if you need any info and advice regarding the MX.

This coming weekend 23rd/24th we're announcing the new MX versions plus the all new MX specifications.. that's over here in the UK and in the US!
Old 09-18-2006, 09:07 AM
Tech Fanatic

If anyone has any questions or wants advice just ask away.. and Eric, myself or the other rctech MX users will help with the answers. If it's re the new specs etc will have to wait on that one until the weekend!

Colin (Mr Jolly) re your i-PT you'll be getting one! for those that don't have one yet the discount offer ends soon so best get a move on.. and keep an eye on the i-PT thread for the latest transponder news.
Old 09-18-2006, 05:22 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I already have one on order from EA. Can't wait to get it.
Old 09-19-2006, 05:03 PM
Tech Fanatic

That's great Stealth_RT, we're working on the order we will have it ready soon!
Old 09-19-2006, 05:13 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Terry_S
If anyone has any questions or wants advice just ask away.. and Eric, myself or the other rctech MX users will help with the answers. If it's re the new specs etc will have to wait on that one until the weekend!

Colin (Mr Jolly) re your i-PT you'll be getting one! for those that don't have one yet the discount offer ends soon so best get a move on.. and keep an eye on the i-PT thread for the latest transponder news.
Am I on the mailing list etc for the new ESC Terry, my email begins with Skiddins.

I wil be buying one as soon as it's released.

Skiddins
Old 09-19-2006, 11:41 PM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

Terry did you get intouch with microtechracing to open a account for the EA stuff ???

what`s `new` about this `new` MX then
Old 09-24-2006, 02:25 PM
Tech Fanatic

Skiddins as far as I know you're on our mailing list, we'll be sending out to all the existing registered MX users in the near future.

Mr Jolly re EA, no not yet we've been a bit busy what with one thing and another.. such as the 'new' MX versions etc!

The new MX Pro will be available over here in the UK and in the US via Eric at EAMotorsports, at the Vegas IIC is where it will first be seen/raced at a top level meeting.
Old 09-24-2006, 02:35 PM
Tech Fanatic

New MX Pro specs and MX versions

The new MX Pro (designated the MX Pro "Plus") will soon be available, it is has the same functions and features of the original MX Pro but with an enhanced MOSFET specification. The original forwards drive on-resistance of 0.00025 ohms (itself an impressive figure) is lowered by almost 14% to 0.000216 ohms on the new version of the MX Pro. The brake MOSFET specs have also been enhanced. A new case label design differentiates the new MX Pro from the original.

The new MX Pro 'Plus' MOSFET power specs are:
Forwards drive on-resistance: 0.000216 ohms
Forwards drive current: 1080A
Brake on-resistance: 0.000433 ohms
Brake current: 540A

Case size: 24x24x14mm

The first new MX version to be released is the MX TSX (Team Spec) it has an all new eXtended function/programming capability. The original easy to use profiles and settings remain as found on the MX Pro but with additional settings included to give access to several new advanced features. All the new settings are easily selected using a single button with no external programmer or setting adaptor required. The new advanced power profiles also have extra 'Dual-Active' variable PWM frequencies available to choose between for optimised motor or motor/cell combinations.

The MX TSX 'Team' MOSFET power specs are:
Forwards drive on-resistance: 0.000162 ohms
Forwards drive current: 1440A
Brake on-resistance: 0.000325 ohms
Brake current: 720A

Case size: 24x24x14mm

To date we are not aware of a lower on-resistance available on any other brushed only ESC and certainly not with similar or smaller case dimensions.

The MX WSX (Worlds Spec) is scheduled for a future release, date TBA.
Old 09-24-2006, 02:47 PM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

Terry
Guess what ??

My orange on is on it`s way down to you to be fixed
blue light is just flashing
Old 09-24-2006, 03:51 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by MR JOLLY
Terry
Guess what ??

My orange on is on it`s way down to you to be fixed
blue light is just flashing
Colin when we get it back we'll hook it up to the diagnostics see what's happened to it.
You have been running a schottky.. no on second thoughts don't answer that one.
Old 09-24-2006, 11:36 PM
Tech Addict

Hi Terry,

Those specs look awesome, any ideas on release dates and prices?

Cheers

Steve
Old 09-24-2006, 11:40 PM
Tech Elite

reversed it
in a hurry ,looking after my son at same time making sure he was okay for racing before me
And it was with a Li-Po battery okay just a crack then the words `bollocks` for reversing it
not many guy`s that would be so honest in public
Old 09-30-2006, 04:03 AM
Tech Elite

Skiddins as far as I know you're on our mailing list, we'll be sending out to all the existing registered MX users in the near future.

Mr Jolly re EA, no not yet we've been a bit busy what with one thing and another.. such as the 'new' MX versions etc!

The new MX Pro will be available over here in the UK and in the US via Eric at EAMotorsports, at the Vegas IIC is where it will first be seen/raced at a top level meeting.
How did it all go at Vegas?

Skiddins
Old 10-03-2006, 04:02 PM
Tech Fanatic

Skill thanks! We'll let you know more details like release dates and prices soon.

Mr Jolly yes you're certainly honest in public, not many would be.. it's much less hassle to get the + and - right, it won't go wrong then!

Hi Skiddins, only just had an email from Eric, he's been busy and so have we. I'm sure Eric will report on what happened at Vegas...
Old 10-03-2006, 11:50 PM
Tech Elite

Mr Jolly yes you're certainly honest in public, not many would be.. it's much less hassle to get the + and - right, it won't go wrong then!

when you have 2 people to look after it`s bit hard (i am getting older !!)

with the Li-Po the + & - are at the same end , no trouble with c-cells though wire`s don`t reach the wrong terminal

is it coming back yet ??? also my i-Pt

adrian has just won the BTCC 27t class for you aswell (you better thank him

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.