Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Car Suggestions/Race Questions/Re-Joining Electric On-Road, Any Help Appreciated! >

Car Suggestions/Race Questions/Re-Joining Electric On-Road, Any Help Appreciated!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Car Suggestions/Race Questions/Re-Joining Electric On-Road, Any Help Appreciated!

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2011, 07:47 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Car Suggestions/Race Questions/Re-Joining Electric On-Road, Any Help Appreciated!

Im re-joining the 1/10 scale Electric On-Road racing community after a few years away
Im very excited about it, but need have a few questions and need some new car suggestions.

Last time I raced I was using a Team Associated TC3.
Im looking at a few cars right now and wanted to get some suggestions on what car I should purchase.
First I have a question on what tires I will find most people racing nowadays; Foam or Rubber. Because I read somewhere that foam tires arent so popular anymore, is this true?

And most important, what car should I purchase, Im not really trying to stay within a cheap budget, Id rather pick a car, save the money needed and purchase it.
I was looking at some of the 1/10 scale Team Associated models like; TC5, TC5R and TC4 the Hot Bodies; Cyclone TC, TCX and the HPI; E10.

I know there are huge price and performance differences between the models I listed above, but they're just cars Im looking at, and its another reason Im posting this thread to get good, legit suggestions from experienced racers that are up to date on whats good right now.

Thanks a lot Guys!
-Pat