Originally Posted by acutts
I was wondering if there was an online manual for the Handheld ICS setting adaptor for use with VFS1 range speedos?
Originally Posted by ngo8
here's how you would program ANY VFS-1 series based speed controls with the handheld adapter:
1. unsolder motor
2. unplug the esc from the receiver
3. plus esc lead into handheld adapter
4. make sure HHA (handheld adapter) has VFS card plugged into the top
5. turn on HHA
6. make sure esc is plugged into a battery. (doesnt need to be fully charged)
7. hold down round button on esc switch.
8. while holding down the round button, slide white switch to on position
9. red LED will turn on, then off. when it turns off, release button
you are now ready to receive the profile from your VFS.. OR program in a new one.
i usually receive the one from my VFS first... then compare with the one im putting in there just to mak