R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-26-2012, 05:41 PM   #2626
Tech Elite
 
dawgmeat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 2,375
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAD007SUZUKI View Post
MAKE SURE YOU USE A SMALL AMOUNT OF LOCKTIGHT IF YOU USE THE BUTTON HEAD SCREW LIKE I DID. BECAUSE YOU CANT REALLY TORQUE IT DOWN, YOU DONT WANT IT BACKING OUT WHILE RUNNING.
Hey budd gould you post your low traction set-up, getting ready for outdoor season in March in FL
dawgmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 05:45 PM   #2627
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 401
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller tyme View Post
Sure seems like the Indy guys are scared of something!!!!
Just want someone to put u in the wall :-) don't flatter yourself...
__________________
TEAM Black Ops.
NUCRPTRACER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 05:49 PM   #2628
Tech Master
 
miller tyme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 1,552
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NUCRPTRACER View Post
Just want someone to put u in the wall :-) don't flatter yourself...
honest hostilities, I can respect that, I'd ask someone to put you in the wall......but I feel you do that well enough on your own
__________________
Ken Miller
RC America - X-Ray - ORCA - EA Motorsorts - Pro Level RC - Sanwa - TQ Wire - ProOne Racing Tires -

LONG LIVE OPEN MODIFIED
miller tyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 05:52 PM   #2629
Tech Elite
 
mattwoodcraft's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: perth / australia
Posts: 2,747
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

Good honest trash talk love it
mattwoodcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 06:54 PM   #2630
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 401
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller tyme View Post
honest hostilities, I can respect that, I'd ask someone to put you in the wall......but I feel you do that well enough on your own
One day Miller-son we shall meet on the carpet TC on TC....And hey i practice hitting walls so i know how to do it without breaking stuff...yeah thats why
__________________
TEAM Black Ops.
NUCRPTRACER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 07:04 PM   #2631
Tech Master
 
miller tyme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 1,552
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NUCRPTRACER View Post
One day Miller-son we shall meet on the carpet TC on TC....And hey i practice hitting walls so i know how to do it without breaking stuff...yeah thats why
Genius....simply genius, that is why you are the matriarch of 'Team Black-Ops'
__________________
Ken Miller
RC America - X-Ray - ORCA - EA Motorsorts - Pro Level RC - Sanwa - TQ Wire - ProOne Racing Tires -

LONG LIVE OPEN MODIFIED
miller tyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 07:08 PM   #2632
Tech Master
 
BAD007SUZUKI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: NILES, MI
Posts: 1,008
Trader Rating: 93 (100%+)
Send a message via Skype™ to BAD007SUZUKI
Default WOW. THIS IS HI-LARIOUS

L M G D M F A O.
__________________
R/C Fun Park 12990 SR23 Granger, Indiana 46530
BAD007SUZUKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 07:10 PM   #2633
Tech Master
 
BAD007SUZUKI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: NILES, MI
Posts: 1,008
Trader Rating: 93 (100%+)
Send a message via Skype™ to BAD007SUZUKI
Default CARPET OR.....

I ONLY RUN MINE ON CARPET. NOT SURE IF THAT WOULD HELP OUTDOOR. I DONT HAVE ANY TRACKS NEAR BY THAT RUN ASPHALT.
BUT ILL GIVE YOU WHAT I GOT IF IT HELPS.


Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgmeat View Post
Hey budd gould you post your low traction set-up, getting ready for outdoor season in March in FL
__________________
R/C Fun Park 12990 SR23 Granger, Indiana 46530
BAD007SUZUKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 12:42 AM   #2634
Tech Master
 
Benzaah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,966
Trader Rating: 21 (96%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgmeat View Post
Hey budd gould you post your low traction set-up, getting ready for outdoor season in March in FL
When searching asphalt set ups I have found the set ups from Chris Kerswell to be of most help but this may be of little use to you as your American tracks tend to have a lot more traction than the Aussie and UK tracks.
__________________
AERCCC - ARCR - RRCSA

Adelaide RC

Walter Rc Hobby
Benzaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 03:05 AM   #2635
Tech Elite
 
Pattojnr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Perth Australia
Posts: 4,594
Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzaah View Post
When searching asphalt set ups I have found the set ups from Chris Kerswell to be of most help but this may be of little use to you as your American tracks tend to have a lot more traction than the Aussie and UK tracks.
My setup is for a large open LOW, and i mean Low traction track. haha
but we put some serious power through the car, and its holding up very well. almost plug and play, just keep an eye on your blades, thats about it.
__________________
Serpent - Walter RC
Serpent E Power ..... Serpent 747 Reds M3T
Serpent 966-TE Reds M7T .... S411ERYX Speedpassion 3.5T, T-Shox
Serpent 811-TE REDs R5T
Pattojnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 03:46 AM   #2636
Tech Master
 
Benzaah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,966
Trader Rating: 21 (96%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattojnr View Post
My setup is for a large open LOW, and i mean Low traction track. haha
but we put some serious power through the car, and its holding up very well. almost plug and play, just keep an eye on your blades, thats about it.
I would say we run on medium traction here. With the above are you talking about your Bayswater set up from the Serpent site? if not can you post it up?
__________________
AERCCC - ARCR - RRCSA

Adelaide RC

Walter Rc Hobby
Benzaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 04:37 AM   #2637
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 401
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller tyme View Post
Genius....simply genius, that is why you are the matriarch of 'Team Black-Ops'
Well played sir, Well played indeed...I for see a Rowdy Burns and a Cole Trickle Rental car scene remake from "Days of Thunder" in our future buddy!!
__________________
TEAM Black Ops.
NUCRPTRACER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 06:11 AM   #2638
Tech Elite
 
dawgmeat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 2,375
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAD007SUZUKI View Post
I ONLY RUN MINE ON CARPET. NOT SURE IF THAT WOULD HELP OUTDOOR. I DONT HAVE ANY TRACKS NEAR BY THAT RUN ASPHALT.
BUT ILL GIVE YOU WHAT I GOT IF IT HELPS.
I'll take it
dawgmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 06:22 AM   #2639
Tech Elite
 
dawgmeat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 2,375
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattojnr View Post
My setup is for a large open LOW, and i mean Low traction track. haha
but we put some serious power through the car, and its holding up very well. almost plug and play, just keep an eye on your blades, thats about it.
I'll be running at Kraceway, I figured since it will be in March weather may be a little cool.

I'll take your set up too, thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Serpent S411-2010_kraceway_overh.jpg  
dawgmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 06:23 AM   #2640
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 33
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NUCRPTRACER View Post
Well played sir, Well played indeed...I for see a Rowdy Burns and a Cole Trickle Rental car scene remake from "Days of Thunder" in our future buddy!!
I do not see how this is possible NUCRPTRACER when I have only seen him run 1/12th scale and you are doing TC's. you could try and catch him but I do not think it is possible. I might pay some money to see this calamity in person. Could be a hoot of a time?!?!

Miller Tyme, he puts himself into the wall just fine without anyone else's help. I have been witness to this. He is getting his shoes or is that parts broken in again?!? He has broken a few parts!! Been a while since he has wheeled a car!!

Cya tonight NUCRPTRACER!!! Its' Friday and time for some Friday Night Racing at RCAR!!!!!
Aquaracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Batu Kawan Rc Track Tongga Malaysian R/C Racers 10418 06-28-2016 11:34 PM
DRCW Raceway Chesapeake, VA // Asphalt / Indoor Off Road / Outdoor Off Road stiltskin Racing Forum 10278 11-14-2014 07:39 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 10:57 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.0