I have driven and owns both cars. As for performance, they are almost identical with about the same suspension geometry. Here is some plus minuses,
- parts support happened to be easier in all countries?
- lower CG as the drive trains are placed lower.
- A arms are from very strong material.
- more expensive.
- Rear diff outdrives comes from regular plastic only, delrin is an option (including is tungsteen thrust bearing).
- Need to get used to in building shocks, but once you get it, you will know that Serpent type shock is the best.
- Does not comes with aluminum shock body
- Does not comes with stabilizer (but looks like they dont need it with this car).
- 48p gears or you will need kimbrough if you prefer 64p as other brand does not have the same PCD holes.
- Very very very lightweight
- Much more precise in fitments (I meant PERFECT fitment)
- Arms holder is bold on bulkhead so it wont moved on impact as it is with TRF.
- Low pulley ratio of 1.77 will gives you very smooth drive trains resulting in the much much longer life of all ball bearings (thus less maintanance).
- Rear diff is covered and trully externally adjustable which will makes your live much easier.