LRP SXX StockSpec V2 ESC

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LRP SXX StockSpec V2 ESC

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2011, 01:38 AM
Tech Addict

For the ones of you which already got our USB Bridge #81800 to update their speedos, the waiting is finally over...

You will find the PC-Software, latest v4.4 Firmware for SXX-SS V2 and the revision history in our download area today!
http://www.lrp.cc/en/service/software-update/

Can unfortunately not post it here because file size is too big!
Old 03-11-2011, 12:06 PM
Tech Regular

Default new software

is it today this month, no signs yet of it appearing
Old 03-11-2011, 12:36 PM
Tech Addict

True, not there yet...
I passed it to our webguys this morning, not sure why it did not make it online today. Sorry!
I guess it will be online by Monday then.

PM me if anyone needs it urgently over the weekend, I can send it by email if required.
Old 03-11-2011, 01:52 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by burito
True, not there yet...
I passed it to our webguys this morning, not sure why it did not make it online today. Sorry!

PM me if anyone needs it urgently over the weekend, I can send it by email if required.
Thats good, puts a post up saying the new software is up then says oh sorry not sure why its not I guess it will be Monday !!!
Quality customer service there, I will stick with Tekin I think
Old 03-11-2011, 02:02 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

True, not there yet...

Can you send me a usb link also. I could use both.
Old 03-12-2011, 02:16 AM
Tech Addict

Software sent to all the guys who requested it by PM, will check emails again over weekend.
Old 03-12-2011, 03:17 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 141 (100%+)

any cogging in the v2 stock specs?
Old 03-12-2011, 04:56 AM
Tech Regular

Default cogging

YES brand new out of the packet with v4.2 software and X12 10.5 motor hiccup every second. Upgraded with new software 4.4 and 12.2 rotor 3 dot insert now like a sewing machine.Sweet as a nut.
Old 03-12-2011, 05:22 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by tellan
YES brand new out of the packet with v4.2 software and X12 10.5 motor hiccup every second. Upgraded with new software 4.4 and 12.2 rotor 3 dot insert now like a sewing machine.Sweet as a nut.
LRP after all the BS you have put everyone through with version 1 stock spec, you think you would pull your socks up before releasing another speed control with problems.

now people who buy your new stock specs v2 need to buy the usb update link in order to just start to use the speed control.

shame shame shame.

I was going to order one, but not anymore.
Old 03-12-2011, 06:31 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by hacker
LRP after all the BS you have put everyone through with version 1 stock spec, you think you would pull your socks up before releasing another speed control with problems.

now people who buy your new stock specs v2 need to buy the usb update link in order to just start to use the speed control.

shame shame shame.

I was going to order one, but not anymore.
When the Tekin RS was first released, it had major flaws, software updates cured the problem, but oh dear, you needed to buy a Hotwire to get them

Hobbywing has had major problems, pretty much cured with software updates, what, you need to buy a programme card to get them!!

And this is to name but two speed controllers, c'mon fella, if you dont have anything contructive to say, why bother posting!
Old 03-12-2011, 06:32 AM
Tech Regular

Default Thank you

Software sent to all the guys who requested it by PM, will check emails again over weekend.
Hi Reto

Received today, many thanks
Old 03-12-2011, 06:49 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by terryh
When the Tekin RS was first released, it had major flaws, software updates cured the problem, but oh dear, you needed to buy a Hotwire to get them

Hobbywing has had major problems, pretty much cured with software updates, what, you need to buy a programme card to get them!!

And this is to name but two speed controllers, c'mon fella, if you dont have anything contructive to say, why bother posting!
+1

I'm tempted, you can't beat the driving feel of LRP/Nosram don't care what anyone says.
Old 03-12-2011, 07:36 AM
Tech Elite

did I insult an lrp lover fan?

did I tell you this is the version 2, the one supposively was to fix all their cogging problems of v1 after being on the market for what must seem like 18mths. You dont think people have the right to be pissed off by lrp?

this is constructive .......LRP get your sh!t together or no one will buy your stuff again.
Old 03-12-2011, 07:40 AM
Tech Elite

if the firmware is good straight from the factory, and there is no timing delay/turbo functions/turbo ramp rates to be adjusted, then there is NO REASON to have updatability for a speed control.
Old 03-12-2011, 09:09 AM
Tech Apprentice

Hi Reto

Received today, many thanks
Hay, Terry what motor are you using? and can i borrow your lead to update my sxx LOL

Last edited by shrek54; 03-12-2011 at 09:20 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.