R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-11-2011, 01:38 AM   #121
Tech Addict
 
burito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Germany
Posts: 511
Default

For the ones of you which already got our USB Bridge #81800 to update their speedos, the waiting is finally over...

You will find the PC-Software, latest v4.4 Firmware for SXX-SS V2 and the revision history in our download area today!
http://www.lrp.cc/en/service/software-update/

Can unfortunately not post it here because file size is too big!
__________________
Reto Koenig
burito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 12:06 PM   #122
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 399
Default new software

is it today this month, no signs yet of it appearing
__________________
MB Models Leeds,RC4LESS,Troy McKune
V-DEZIGN CR5 ,LRP SXX, CRC cells,
tellan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 12:36 PM   #123
Tech Addict
 
burito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Germany
Posts: 511
Default

True, not there yet...
I passed it to our webguys this morning, not sure why it did not make it online today. Sorry!
I guess it will be online by Monday then.

PM me if anyone needs it urgently over the weekend, I can send it by email if required.
__________________
Reto Koenig
burito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 01:52 PM   #124
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 282
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by burito View Post
True, not there yet...
I passed it to our webguys this morning, not sure why it did not make it online today. Sorry!
I guess it will be online by Monday then.

PM me if anyone needs it urgently over the weekend, I can send it by email if required.
Thats good, puts a post up saying the new software is up then says oh sorry not sure why its not I guess it will be Monday !!!
Quality customer service there, I will stick with Tekin I think
__________________
XRAY T4 Hobbywing V3 Sanwa
FLAT OUT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 02:02 PM   #125
Tech Elite
 
L.Fairtrace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Beyond the Wall
Posts: 3,754
Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to L.Fairtrace
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by burito View Post
True, not there yet...
I passed it to our webguys this morning, not sure why it did not make it online today. Sorry!
I guess it will be online by Monday then.

PM me if anyone needs it urgently over the weekend, I can send it by email if required.
Can you send me a usb link also. I could use both.
__________________
T.O.P Racing - Awesomatix USA - EaMotorsports - BSR Racing Tires - Orca - TQ Wire - Solaris Racing Tires - Side Piece Racing

Horsham RC. Where champions practice Failing. I'm your everything.....
L.Fairtrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 02:16 AM   #126
Tech Addict
 
burito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Germany
Posts: 511
Default

Software sent to all the guys who requested it by PM, will check emails again over weekend.
__________________
Reto Koenig
burito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 03:17 AM   #127
Tech Elite
 
hacker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Vic, Australia
Posts: 3,129
Trader Rating: 140 (100%+)
Default

any cogging in the v2 stock specs?
hacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 04:56 AM   #128
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 399
Default cogging

YES brand new out of the packet with v4.2 software and X12 10.5 motor hiccup every second. Upgraded with new software 4.4 and 12.2 rotor 3 dot insert now like a sewing machine.Sweet as a nut.
__________________
MB Models Leeds,RC4LESS,Troy McKune
V-DEZIGN CR5 ,LRP SXX, CRC cells,
tellan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 05:22 AM   #129
Tech Elite
 
hacker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Vic, Australia
Posts: 3,129
Trader Rating: 140 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tellan View Post
YES brand new out of the packet with v4.2 software and X12 10.5 motor hiccup every second. Upgraded with new software 4.4 and 12.2 rotor 3 dot insert now like a sewing machine.Sweet as a nut.
LRP after all the BS you have put everyone through with version 1 stock spec, you think you would pull your socks up before releasing another speed control with problems.

now people who buy your new stock specs v2 need to buy the usb update link in order to just start to use the speed control.

shame shame shame.

I was going to order one, but not anymore.
hacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 06:31 AM   #130
Tech Regular
 
terryh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 343
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hacker View Post
LRP after all the BS you have put everyone through with version 1 stock spec, you think you would pull your socks up before releasing another speed control with problems.

now people who buy your new stock specs v2 need to buy the usb update link in order to just start to use the speed control.

shame shame shame.

I was going to order one, but not anymore.
When the Tekin RS was first released, it had major flaws, software updates cured the problem, but oh dear, you needed to buy a Hotwire to get them

Hobbywing has had major problems, pretty much cured with software updates, what, you need to buy a programme card to get them!!

And this is to name but two speed controllers, c'mon fella, if you dont have anything contructive to say, why bother posting!
terryh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 06:32 AM   #131
Tech Regular
 
terryh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 343
Default Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by burito View Post
Software sent to all the guys who requested it by PM, will check emails again over weekend.
Hi Reto

Received today, many thanks
terryh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 06:49 AM   #132
Tech Regular
 
steveonamission's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 342
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by terryh View Post
When the Tekin RS was first released, it had major flaws, software updates cured the problem, but oh dear, you needed to buy a Hotwire to get them

Hobbywing has had major problems, pretty much cured with software updates, what, you need to buy a programme card to get them!!

And this is to name but two speed controllers, c'mon fella, if you dont have anything contructive to say, why bother posting!
+1

I'm tempted, you can't beat the driving feel of LRP/Nosram don't care what anyone says.
__________________
www.fuller-paint.blogspot.com
steveonamission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 07:36 AM   #133
Tech Elite
 
hacker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Vic, Australia
Posts: 3,129
Trader Rating: 140 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by terryh View Post
When the Tekin RS was first released, it had major flaws, software updates cured the problem, but oh dear, you needed to buy a Hotwire to get them

Hobbywing has had major problems, pretty much cured with software updates, what, you need to buy a programme card to get them!!

And this is to name but two speed controllers, c'mon fella, if you dont have anything contructive to say, why bother posting!
did I insult an lrp lover fan?

did I tell you this is the version 2, the one supposively was to fix all their cogging problems of v1 after being on the market for what must seem like 18mths. You dont think people have the right to be pissed off by lrp?

this is constructive .......LRP get your sh!t together or no one will buy your stuff again.
hacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 07:40 AM   #134
Tech Elite
 
hacker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Vic, Australia
Posts: 3,129
Trader Rating: 140 (100%+)
Default

if the firmware is good straight from the factory, and there is no timing delay/turbo functions/turbo ramp rates to be adjusted, then there is NO REASON to have updatability for a speed control.
hacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 09:09 AM   #135
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Lenham, Kent, UK
Posts: 50
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by terryh View Post
Hi Reto

Received today, many thanks
Hay, Terry what motor are you using? and can i borrow your lead to update my sxx LOL

Last edited by shrek54; 03-12-2011 at 09:20 AM.
shrek54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
LRP SXX StockSpec ESC Stein Tumert Electric On-Road 1241 06-08-2012 08:52 AM
TEKIN RS VS LRP SXX V2 What's your VOTE! RC-ZOMBIE Electric Off-Road 125 12-03-2011 08:16 PM
Tekin RS vs LRP SXX Stock Spec vs Mamba Max Pro Chris Gierse Electric Off-Road 30 08-10-2011 10:50 AM
Best ESC for MOD and 17.5? JayL Electric On-Road 29 08-06-2010 04:15 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 09:22 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net