Need some advice
I have been racing off-road nitro cars now for about 2-3 years.. currently I am running a HPI savage ss and a GS Storm CLX. I have decided that I would like to try out elictric on road.
I have been doing a lot of research deciding what to get. This is currently what I am looking at getting.
Team Assosiated TC6
Speed Passion GT2.0 LPF ESC with 1/10 Citix Motor 4000KV Combo Set
5000mah 40c lipo battery
These are the questions I have:
1) I still need to get Tires and a body what is recomended for outdoor(not carpet)
2) Is the current setup good, ok , bad? What should I change?
3) Is the motor fast enough for racing?
4) I dont want the car run for 5 min -7 min and then be out of battery. I want it to last at least 15-20 min. Is the battery and motor I have selected going to give me these results?
5) What is the most poopular "Turns" on a motor for racing such as in the ifmar finals?
All suggestions are welcome. Please note that I do not wish to make the car cost way too much but if propperly motivated I am willing to spend a lil extra.
Thanks in advance