R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 12-30-2010, 11:50 AM   #16
Tech Master
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by trerc View Post
No disrespect to the cheaper Integy equipment but when you assemble the Integy stuff there's quite a bit of slop unlike the Hudy which has none.So I wouldn't go as far as to say they are on par. Of course the stands are only as good as the car, if the car is sloppy then you will never have accurate numbers anyway...
I hardly think that a newly assembled TC5, Xray, or TC6 constitutes ANY slop or wore out car. Hudy snob all you want, but the Hudy showd exactally the same set up numbers as the Integy, with no more measureable slop in the set up tools between the two.

Maybe you've had a bad experience with Integy? Don't know, but I do know that I have compared them side by side, several times, and I and many others have found no difference that could be measured in the way that they performed on NEWLY ASSEMBLED CARS, as well as older cars with some slop in them.

To the OP, put your hands on both, if you like. The Hudy do present better, I'll give you that. Only seeing them in action will help you at this point.
Tom Keith

Tekin & Sweep, thanks for all that you do for you know who!

Last edited by Buckaroo; 12-30-2010 at 12:08 PM.
Buckaroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 12:26 PM   #17
Tech Master
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
Trader Rating: 89 (100%+)

If it smells burnt up.. it's more than likely hot.. you don't have to touch it..
trerc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 02:42 PM   #18
Tech Fanatic
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I also use a titan setup station too. It works very well... Take your time and it will give you a perfect measurement every time just like all setup stations.
Owner of Precise Fuels and RC and Podified Fuels
jjfo80 is offline   Reply With Quote