Should I consider a new batt pack?
Ok, tonight i set my battery down and a few minutes later i notice a glow coming from the pack, but fortunately, when this metal object crossed 2 of the cells, it only really heated up that object and melted it like solder, but there is some damage to one cell (it chared part of the outside of the pack.
The battery is a club grade fusion pack. After I let the pack cool, i charged it and the battery's mah was 2983 from the 3300 cells, with about 8.82 v's. (at 5 amps) The AIR was also a little high, about 29.3 ohms, with the cells getting up to a temp of 117 to 121 degrees. Does this seem that the batteries have been damaged significantly, or can only one damaged cell be replaced in the pack to make it normal again? Thank you.