R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (http://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric On-Road (http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road-2/)
-   -   Ask Keven Hebert, TeamAssociated / Reedy / ApexRC (http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road/463747-ask-keven-hebert-teamassociated-reedy-apexrc.html)

Keven H 12-21-2010 06:45 PM

Ask Keven Hebert, TeamAssociated / Reedy / ApexRC
 
Hi,

Since I have been receiving many private messages regarding the TC6,
I just wanted to get on here and try my best to answer questions that you may have regarding TeamAssociated, Reedy and LRP products either touring car or 1/12 related. :tire:

Drew Ellis 12-21-2010 07:04 PM

I have a question, way do French people spell Keven with a "E" instead of a "I"? Lets all ponder on that for awhile.

Congrats on your new thread bro....

Thanks Drew

MaxRain 12-21-2010 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drew Ellis (Post 8374969)
I have a question, way do French people spell Keven with a "E" instead of a "I"? Lets all ponder on that for awhile.

Congrats on your new thread bro....

Thanks Drew

Keven,
Where do you normally practice? In Ottawa or in Gatineau.

Keven H 12-21-2010 08:18 PM

Drew- je ne sais pas ! thanks

MaxRain- there is a new track that just opened up in Trois-Riviere, about 3 hours from Gatineau/ottawa so I try to go run there when I get the chance.

STLNLST 12-21-2010 08:28 PM

Kevin- Are you running your special drilled pistons on carpet as well?

Owen RaCing 12-21-2010 09:32 PM

Keven,

What procedures do you prefer to use to set up your car (Droop, ride height, camber, tweak, front toe etc.) Also, what procedures do you take after a run to prep your car for the next?

STLNLST 12-21-2010 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owen RaCing (Post 8375628)
Keven,

What procedures do you prefer to use to set up your car (Droop, ride height, camber, tweak, front toe etc.) Also, what procedures do you take after a run to prep your car for the next?

Brandon has his so i'm assuming you have yours so when are you coming to SWR for a killer test session?

Owen RaCing 12-21-2010 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STLNLST (Post 8375660)
Brandon has his so i'm assuming you have yours so when are you coming to SWR for a killer test session?

When the mountain's don't have snow :cry: I bought a snowboard. Tired of fighting against the snow, decided to work with it for a few months a year while I can't race. But I cant wait to test, SWR is gonna have swarms of TC6's. I have 36's waiting for me. :)

Johnny Wishbone 12-21-2010 09:57 PM

Keven, I see LRP has now released the USB link for the upgradeable speed controls. Any idea where the download for the software is? Do you have a link?
Thanks

STLNLST 12-21-2010 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owen RaCing (Post 8375680)
When the mountain's don't have snow :cry: I bought a snowboard. Tired of fighting against the snow, decided to work with it for a few months a year while I can't race. But I cant wait to test, SWR is gonna have swarms of TC6's. I have 36's waiting for me. :)

36's won't come into play until a little later in the year. Kevin will be helping You, Brandon, Ed, Dujuan, and Me with a few top driver's which shall remain nameless with set up's for SWR:sneaky:

Mini-Mod 12-21-2010 10:03 PM

Why is your car the tard car? :)

walterhenderson 12-21-2010 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STLNLST (Post 8375384)
Kevin- Are you running your special drilled pistons on carpet as well?

Yes he is! Ha I anwsered 1st

BlackedOutREVO 12-21-2010 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owen RaCing (Post 8375628)
Keven,

What procedures do you prefer to use to set up your car (Droop, ride height, camber, tweak, front toe etc.) Also, what procedures do you take after a run to prep your car for the next?

Im wondering that also:nod:

Quote:

Originally Posted by STLNLST (Post 8375660)
Brandon has his so i'm assuming you have yours so when are you coming to SWR for a killer test session?

LOL way to hijack his thread.. :lol:

Owen RaCing 12-21-2010 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STLNLST (Post 8375709)
36's won't come into play until a little later in the year. Kevin will be helping You, Brandon, Ed, Dujuan, and Me with a few top driver's which shall remain nameless with set up's for SWR:sneaky:

By the time the ice gets off the mountain, it will be time for 36's :D Nameless person?? Hmm… Brandon will get it dialed without help, then switch (Much love Brandon :ha:)

STLNLST 12-22-2010 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by walterhenderson (Post 8375738)
Yes he is! Ha I anwsered 1st

Thanks


All times are GMT -7. It is currently 04:44 AM.

Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net