Originally Posted by Big Features
Here is my 12R5.1 Lipo Conversion.
I like it VERY much. Very fast and easy to drive.
If anything what was first thing you noticed from other configuration regarding battery?
Apparently these are things web page says it is different because
The RC12R5 chassis has been optimized for 1S LiPo batteries, with the following additional enhancements:
* Inline battery positioning generates a lower polar moment of inertia for smoother mid-corner steering in high traction conditions
* Lengthened wheel base for added stability
* Front bulkhead mounting position widened to give more options for upper control arm length and added adjustability for multiple track and motor conditions
* Updated rear upper pod geometry increases leverage on center shock to help compensate for the lighter minimum overall chassis mass when using LiPo batteries
* Stronger blue aluminum chassis braces
* Thicker 3mm rear chassis brace gives extra support for rear body posts ad side springs