I actually don't remember how I did it, because the shocks didn't perform well at all. If I had to guess now, I'd say I probably built them like the TC5 manual.
I tried everything, got too much rebound no matter what I did. I struggled with them for almost half a season, every week trying something new and testing endlessly (two track sessions a week, plus race day). It got to the point where I could rebuild these shocks in my sleep. I even tried vented caps, still couldn't get consistent, repeatable rebound settings between any two shocks.
For the TC3, I ended up going back to plastic bleeder shock caps and never looked back. I know it's not cool or sexy, but it's cheap, quick, simple, and easily repeatable set up wise.
I found that once my shocks were consistent with the bleeder caps instead of the 'upgrade' kit, my lap times and standard deviation between laps went way way down.
Tekin & Sweep, thanks for all that you do for you know who!