Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Corally RDX Touring Car

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2005, 03:16 PM
Tech Regular

Report Race

Today was my fisrt race whit the RDX i did pretty good in the qualification i was 2 overall in Stock Sedan.The car was fast and the car was respon pretty good , i was impress but i had some bad luck in the A Main,someone hit me on the side of my car and my motor move a litlte bit to the left and my pinion was touching my spur gear just a litle bit and i stripped my spur gear after the 3 qualification i was 2 overall so i think i show to people that RDX is a good car!! hehe

and also in the 19t the top 3 was:

1.Corally RDX
2.Corally RDX
3.Tamiya 415

so Corally RDX was pretty good today hehe!!

Later!!

Last edited by T1Raycer; 09-11-2005 at 06:59 PM.
Old 09-11-2005, 06:49 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by gc2005
That price is bonkers.

Jeff
Old 09-11-2005, 06:54 PM
Tech Master

Hello, I was just wondering if the guys at Corally were offering a lowered front shock tower for the RDX yet?
Thanks in advance
Old 09-11-2005, 07:04 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by koabich
Hello, I was just wondering if the guys at Corally were offering a lowered front shock tower for the RDX yet?
Thanks in advance
It is in the works........ hopefully very soon. No ETA at this time.

Jeff
Old 09-12-2005, 05:41 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Just a curiosity question....

What shock lengths are you guys running for asphalt.
I thnk I got mine right where I like them just wanting to see where everyone else stands.
-Shookie <><
Old 09-12-2005, 09:34 AM
Company Representative

VEGAS ORDERS

Most of CorallyUSA will be attending the IIC Race in Las Vegas. If you require any parts please place orders by Thursday Morning as we are leaving on Friday. There will be tech support on hand while we are gone if you should have any questions or problems.
Old 09-12-2005, 09:53 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Jeff Brown
It is in the works........ hopefully very soon. No ETA at this time.

Jeff
Thank you sir!!
Old 09-12-2005, 11:19 AM
Tech Regular

Default Racing update...

After some advice from this site I ran my RDX for the second time on tarmac with 40wt oil all round and the 1.3mm pistons - car felt a good bit better but was 'nosing' under braking so I put 19lb springs on the front and put the shocks in another hole on the rear top. The car felt so safe I could really start to push it. In only two meets with the RDX I am were I was after a year with my Pro4 (and it was a great car).

I'm off to read up on roll centres now as I still think I can get the car to transition through the turns a bit better - i'll come back when I can explain it better - so watch out

And again thanks for the help guys.
Old 09-12-2005, 11:22 PM
Tech Adept

Default setup

I have the carpet spec car and have bben to corally's website. I have searched this forum a bit and i see everyone being refered to use tosolini's setup. My question is......which setup of his is the best for 19 turn? Or does someone have a good one to start with? THANKS IN ADVANCE...BRAD
Old 09-13-2005, 03:22 AM
alb
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

What is the final drive ratio of the RDX?

Thanks.
Old 09-13-2005, 04:16 AM
Tech Regular

Old 09-13-2005, 04:21 AM
alb
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

THANKS!
Old 09-13-2005, 09:11 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default Looking for a little help

This may have been asked and answered already, but I didn't see anything in my quick search. Anyway, has there been any indication that a replacement for the RDX is coming in the near future? I currently have an Xray FK05 and I'm not all that happy about everything that you need to do to the car in order to get it ready for carpet, like having to hack on the rear suspension arms in order to run foams. It just seems really cheesy to have to do that to a "high-end" car. I'm looking at selling my Xray and buying a Carpet Version RDX but I don't want to jump in and get one only to have a new model come out right afterward. Thanks for any and all help.

Last edited by DougC; 09-13-2005 at 09:12 AM. Reason: spelling error
Old 09-13-2005, 09:13 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Slingblade
I have the carpet spec car and have bben to corally's website. I have searched this forum a bit and i see everyone being refered to use tosolini's setup. My question is......which setup of his is the best for 19 turn? Or does someone have a good one to start with? THANKS IN ADVANCE...BRAD
I would start with Jeff Dayger's setup from the CorallyUSA website.

Jeff
Old 09-13-2005, 09:15 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by DougC
This may have been asked and answered already, but I didn't see anything in my quick search. Anyway, has there been any indication that a replacement for the RDX is coming in the near future? I currently have an Xray FK05 and I'm not all that happy about everything that you need to do to the car in order to get it ready for carpet, like having to hack on the rear suspension arms in order to run foams. It just seems really cheesy to have to do that to a "high-end" car. I'm looking at selling my Xray and buying a Carpet Version RDX but I don't want to jump in and get one only to have a new model come out right afterward. Thanks for any and all help.
There are no plans for a replacement to the RDX at anytime in the near future.

Jeff

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.