Wiki Posts
Search

Electro Tarmac Europa Cup

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2004, 12:45 AM
Tech Addict

Default Electro Tarmac Europa Cup

Hi all,

This is to anounce that between the 27th and the 29th of august 2004 will be held the first ever Electro Tarmac Europa Cup in Montbrison, France.

The main purpose of the race is to promote the Pro10 pan car class in europe, there will also be a Pro12 class and two Touring cars classes.

The main organiser is very busy at the moment, but if you have any enquiries, have a look at the website and if this doesn't answer it, feel free to ask in this thread, I will try to answer to the best of my knowledge (which should be fine) in the absence of SpeedX971.

Several international drivers will be coming, some of the team Corally (which sponsors the event) is already booked in just as an example.

For international drivers, only pre-booking is available, a confirmation will be sent so that you are sure to be able to enter the race on the day. Fees will be paid on the race day.

the website is the following : http://www.eteuropacup.com/

Hope we will see some of you there.

PS : Futureal, this thread have been made on the demand of SpeedX971, can you or a moderator set it to sticky please ?