Tamiya TA-05v.2 & TB-03d
Hi all, well im going to take advantage of the good aussie dollar and buy a on-road car from the U.S to have a bit of fun with, carparks etc and try some drifting and maybe a bit of racing as well, basically an all-round car bash/drift/race..
and i think ive narrowed it down to a Tamiya, good prices and parts etc are easy to get...
Ive been looking at the TA-05V.2kit and the TB-O3D-chassis kit, now for the questions-
1. Is shaft drive better than belt drive..
2. Is the driveline etc strong as im going to run brushless with lipos..
3. What size brushless motor would be good..
4. Budget is around $450 ive already got a 2.4ghz radio system and servo,s lipos chargers etc
5. Any other suggestions on different cars would be good as well...
6. If i go with the TA-O5V.2 is it worth paying the extra and going for the R model..