Wiki Posts
Search

GQ Racing Tires For 1/10th EP Touring

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2010, 03:22 PM
Tech Regular

Thumbs up GQ Racing Tires For 1/10th EP Touring

Hello Racers,

I am pleased to announce that GQ America now has 1/10th EP Touring car tires. Presently, GQ Tires available are the high quality high traction lightweight foam racing tires. But here is some new for you guys, GQ 1/10th EP Touring Rubber tires will be here in the USA Soon! These rubber tires will revolutionize the RC Market! Like to say more but must wait until they are released.

GQ Tires are known to be the highest quality tire in the worldwide RC Market. The reason is somewhat simple. First GQ Racing Tires have been manufacturing tires for the last "20" years! GQ along with their PHD staff have been manufacturing rubber and plastics for over "30" years. GQ is known worldwide as experts in rubber and plastics. GQ manufactures their own High traction donuts. Plus, GQ develops and manufacturers their own lightweight Pro rims. And lastly, GQ glue's and trues their own tires with the most advanced robotics. Every tire is inspected to insure perfection in GQ tires and every product they manufacture. Sound like a company you may want to make tires for you???

You can find all GQ tires at GQ America's website listed in my signature below.

We are always looking for top racers to join the GQ America Racing Team. If this fits you, please email your racing resume to us at the email address below.

GQ America appreciates the hard work that race promoters do to present racing venues for our hobby. Because of this we would like to help by sponsoring as many of the big events as we can. If you have a major race upcoming, please email GQ America and send your advertising sponsor packages to us.

This thread is to be fun and informative for GQ Racing Tire racers and for those that have an interest in GQ Tires. Our sponsored drivers will be glad to answer your questions about using these tires. For technical questions our PHD designers will help in answering these type of questions. Most of all please write and tell us about your experiences with GQ tires.

Thanks and Good Racing!
Sam
Old 09-30-2010, 04:20 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Thanks for the heads-up. I love GQ tires but they have gotten very hard to find. I really like them on my 12th scale.
Old 09-30-2010, 10:41 PM
Tech Master

GREAT!!

Good news considering Sorex tires are no more(or so I heard).

Hope they work and hold up better than the other "S" brand tires.
Old 10-01-2010, 12:10 AM
Tech Master

More rubber tire options are a good thing.
Old 10-01-2010, 05:32 PM
Tech Regular

GQ has guaranteed us that this new rubber tire will please everyone except competition.
Old 10-01-2010, 05:43 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

I can't wait for the rubbers to come. GQ foam gives the best tire ware that I have seen. Sam are the 12th scale tires already in?
Old 10-05-2010, 11:06 AM
Tech Regular

12th Scale tires are in stock and we can ship immediately.

I have a couple more Nitro races upcoming and then I can start working on my 12th scale car. I have been out a couple of times trying to learn how to drive this car. It has been fun!!! The GQ white rim tires look great on the car and so far I found the grip levels to be fantastic even on the dusty track I have practice on. Hopefully next time out the track will be clean and the fun can begin!!! lol

1:18th Pro tires are all in stock as well. We have a GQ thread in the Micro section but wanted to mention this on here as well.

For those who have emailed me for sponsorship I wish to thank you on the professional resumes I have received. It has been a pleasure to talk with each and every individual. We still have openings so keep the resumes coming.

Have Fun and Good Racing To All!
Old 10-13-2010, 06:19 PM
Tech Regular

I would like to welcome the following drivers to GQ America/TMA-Motorsports Team.

Greg Dobrosky

Warren Weaver

Tom Brown

Wesley Dennis

Rui Goncalves

All of these drivers will be using GQ Racing Tires for their TC racing. Most of these drivers will also be in other classes as well and again will be using GQ Tires. When you see these drivers please say hello and ask them about GQ.
Old 10-24-2010, 07:32 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Hey Sam anymore news on the tc rubber tires.
Old 11-02-2010, 08:21 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

Hopefully they will be availble shortly i will ask sam today.

Last edited by Warren Weaver; 11-02-2010 at 11:06 AM.