Recommend some 1/12th Pan and 1/10th TC Options >

Recommend some 1/12th Pan and 1/10th TC Options

Recommend some 1/12th Pan and 1/10th TC Options

Old 10-28-2010, 02:04 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Recommend some 1/12th Pan and 1/10th TC Options

Hello guys,

I am planning on getting into on road racing this winter. I now a lot of stuff in Off Road but in on road I am unsure of what are the top vehicles, etc. So I was wondering if some users can give me some insight of what vehicles to look at to purchase in 1/12th pan class. What are the more popular cars people seem to be running? I plan to go to the race on friday and talk to some local races there. But thought I might as well get some online opinion too. I will be racing on carpet tracks if that makes a difference.

Also if you don't mind throwing some options out there for 1/10 Touring Car that would be great as well. I know Associated has the new TC6.

Also what are some good servo options for both classes?

If there is anything else a experienced on road racer would like to throw in that would be great. Price isn't really an issue. It doesn't have to be the highest price stuff, but I don't mind putting money towards a good product.

Thanks
Old 10-28-2010, 02:21 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

whatever you can get parts for at your local lhs.
My lhs stocks tamiya, so I went tamiya.
my second choice was going to be xray, which they also stock. But xray has updates every 6months which is good and bad... but quality is probably the best imo. You can't go wrong with tcx, tc6, xray t3 11', trf417(not out yet). I was also looking at the top photon for a little bit too, comes with lots of spares.