Just wanted to see if anyone had any opinions regarding a good starter buggy/truggy RTR for my son (who is 7). (Oh, and keep in mind that he's probably going to have to share with his little 4 year old brother on occasion, so durable = good
I run a HPI Vorza, and he's REALLY wanting something that can at least go similar places (he wants to participate, but I've been gun-shy about letting him get behind the wheel of my 4s/6s Vorza setup!).
He's doing great with my old HPI micro RS4, but a micro scale on-road and a 1/8th buggy don't really run well together.
Here's a list I've been making:
- HPI Brama 1/10th 4wd
- Duratrax Evader Buggy and/or Truggy
- Circuit 1/10th Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Bandit (starting to get expensive here)
- E-Firestorm (again, starting to get pricey for a starter)
- 1/18th mini-T (too small?)
- 1/18th Duratrax Vendetta
Or... option 2: find a regular 1/10th buggy/truggy used on the boards or similar.
Thanks in advance for the opinions!