i was looking at the tb evo2 and i observed the following:
1. aluminum bulkheads and suspension arms
2. turnbuckles for the upper arms instead of those telescoping upper arms
3. the thing that holds the foam bumper is now made of carbon fiber (at least the top)
4. the propeller shaft is still made of aluminum
5. the section of the lower deck where you put the motor is now shaped like a motor
newracer: this is actually my first touring rc (i have a wild dagger) and i find it its really "fun" to drive the evo. especially if you brake hard and it spins like crazy. so i need to control the brakes. but i like it.
does the front ball diff add any considerable weight to the car?