Schumacher have spruced up the original Mission touring car and re-released it for the budget racer. RRP is £129.99 for the kit, £159.99 assembled.
* Twin Track, ballraced, limited slip ball differentials. With Tungsten Carbide balls. - Offers long life with super smooth action, low rotating mass for awsome acceleration.
* Tough S1 composite chassis, top deck and shock towers.
* Rear in-board toe-in options - For excellent traction on slippery surfaces.
* Front in-board toe-out options - For more front end bite on slippery surfaces.
* Simple Alloy shock absorbers.
* Includes front differential for ease of use and transmission reliability
* Fully Adjustable Camber, Caster, Roll Centre and toe in/out
* Dual belt transmission - efficient, fast and great run times.
* Large differential and layshaft pulleys - Minimises belt loading without the belt jumping and maximises belt efficiency.
* Purple alloy motor mount - Strength and motor heat dissipation.
* 24 piece ball bearing set - Ultra low rolling resistance, includes ballraced steering!
* Front and rear anti-roll bars included.
* Lightweight foam bumper - Weight saving protection.
* Optimum weight distribution with stick pack lipo layout.
* Ultra narrow chassis design to minimise grounding on roll.
* Speed secret parts available to fine tune to all track conditions.