Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RC DRIFT HELP...

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2010, 09:34 PM
Tech Initiate

Arrow RC DRIFT HELP...

trading my old tmaxx .15 for hpi sprint 2 drift the car is coming complete with spare parts and tools and bodies and wheels also batt and charger...anyway

MY ?s ARE IS ANYONE ON HERE INTO DRIFTING AT ALL AS I LOVE THIS SITE OR ANYONE FROM MD INTO THE DRIFT SCENE I MEAN I RACE TCS BUT I JUST WANT SOMIN FUN TO DO ON MY DAYS OFF AND YEAR ROUND WHEN RACING IS DONE ,,,,,SORRY IF I POSTED IN WRONG PLACE BUT THERE IS NO DRIFT FORUM ON THIS SITE AND I DONT WANT TO JOIN A DRIFT SITE UNLESS SOMEONE CAN POINT ME TOWARD ONE SETUP LIKE THIS SITE....THANKS EVERYONE
Old 09-26-2010, 11:05 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 125 (100%+)

Originally Posted by turtle636
trading my old tmaxx .15 for hpi sprint 2 drift the car is coming complete with spare parts and tools and bodies and wheels also batt and charger...anyway

MY ?s ARE IS ANYONE ON HERE INTO DRIFTING AT ALL AS I LOVE THIS SITE OR ANYONE FROM MD INTO THE DRIFT SCENE I MEAN I RACE TCS BUT I JUST WANT SOMIN FUN TO DO ON MY DAYS OFF AND YEAR ROUND WHEN RACING IS DONE ,,,,,SORRY IF I POSTED IN WRONG PLACE BUT THERE IS NO DRIFT FORUM ON THIS SITE AND I DONT WANT TO JOIN A DRIFT SITE UNLESS SOMEONE CAN POINT ME TOWARD ONE SETUP LIKE THIS SITE....THANKS EVERYONE
amen to that brother! I do the same thing with my tamiya trf415. There are plenty of drift sites around

check out

csjunkies . com
drccentral . com
rcdriftrevolution . com

I go to socal-rc . com where we have a rc drift club. If you really want to have some fun with it try and get a friend into it with you. The cars are cheap and you can get a nice hpi RTR drift setup for less than 200 from towerhobbies

racing tc can be too serious most of the time. I know that the people at my local track are way to serious for TC racing to be any kind of fun. I got into this hobby to have fun not to be treated like crap by grownups that take RC way to serious

Have fun whatever you do
Old 09-30-2010, 07:17 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (92%+)

Yeah what he posted pretty much sums it up! Im on some of those drift sites but very active on

HyperDrift.com

but the R/C drift scene can be very serious as well! It keeps me busy! check out our face book!

pics are from a Drift Demo my Team put on at Texas Motor Speed Way fro the XDC Drift event!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...00001565972085