Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Almost Naked Girl Driving RC Car Seen Donating Money at RC Tech!! >

Almost Naked Girl Driving RC Car Seen Donating Money at RC Tech!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Almost Naked Girl Driving RC Car Seen Donating Money at RC Tech!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2002, 05:45 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

Default Almost Naked Girl Driving RC Car Seen Donating Money at RC Tech!!

dtm: Sorry guys but looking at the list futureal has posted up of people donating.....this is really a piss poor response (excuse my French!!)

For all of you guys sitting there doing nothing..... YES YOU!!......dig deep and do something....10 lousy bucks is nothing in real world terms!!!!!

Manticore: Top Top Top, Top it up !

Motorman: Motorman will be sending a hundred bucks next week

RC Nitro: I just sent mine. Want to give something back!

Mauler: Yeah... about time to give something back...!

Manticore: oh, a hacker donates, a sportsman donates, a club champ donates. of cuz a world champ donates !

sparksy: DONATE!!! we cant have banners and adds wrecking the best forum on the net!!!

Ah10:You still can send the fund through paypal even if you dont have an account! Click on the above paypal donate link and you will have an option to pay through your own account or credit card!

icon: yeah, i dont like the sound of banners and ads coming our way. if donations will help keep this site free, then i will definitely donate. i dont have paypal, but i do have credit card, check, cash, money order, and other weaponry at my disposal . just tell me which you prefer and i'll send my 10 bucks no prob.

edit - oops, didn't know it was only for updating server. i hate banners as much as the next guys.... oh well, just make the banners on the site, no popup window stuff. i hate those.

someone has to tell me how to send my 10 bucks.

Ah10: Just did what I supposed to do!

come on guys! we have 2,239 registered user on this forum! each of us help a little bit and it will make a big difference!

Macky: Come on guys. Like Manticore says, it doesn't matter how much. Just give a little. Imagine how it would be without this great site.

AMGRacer: I have just donated, this forum is the best on the net for sure for R/C!!

dtm: Thks, put me down for HK$100....I will give you cash next time at PYC......you have PM.

Come on guys.......lots of views but no response.....you can't be ALL that tight!!!!!

Manticore: no problem, please give me your email so that rctech will send acknowledgement to you !!

dtm: Don't have penpal....however, I give cash to you ....you send via Penpal.....OK???

Manticore: if you have paypal, it is easy. just click on the above paypal icon.

If you dont, you need to ask futureal !!

I have paypal, so I just did simple clicks.

kitracer: I won't mind, how much, ( keep it low man, I need to support the front bumper for NTC3)

let me know how

Manticore: Donate and make this forum last !!!

Every dollar counts, so doesnt matter how much................

Lets these wonderful guys keep and run this forum forever!

OK peeps...now I have your attention ...heres a summary of a forum on the Nitro thread "I've done that, how about you?' about donating to the forum....time to spread the msg over here....DON'T WAIT....DONATE NOW!!!!!!!
Old 04-09-2002, 06:05 AM
Tech Champion

Default Re: Almost Naked Girl Driving RC Car Seen Donating Money at RC Tech!!

Originally posted by dtm
dtm: Sorry guys but looking at the list futureal has posted up of people donating.....this is really a piss poor response (excuse my French!!)

For all of you guys sitting there doing nothing..... YES YOU!!......dig deep and do something....10 lousy bucks is nothing in real world terms!!!!!

Manticore: Top Top Top, Top it up !

Motorman: Motorman will be sending a hundred bucks next week

RC Nitro: I just sent mine. Want to give something back!

Mauler: Yeah... about time to give something back...!

Manticore: oh, a hacker donates, a sportsman donates, a club champ donates. of cuz a world champ donates !

sparksy: DONATE!!! we cant have banners and adds wrecking the best forum on the net!!!

Ah10:You still can send the fund through paypal even if you dont have an account! Click on the above paypal donate link and you will have an option to pay through your own account or credit card!

icon: yeah, i dont like the sound of banners and ads coming our way. if donations will help keep this site free, then i will definitely donate. i dont have paypal, but i do have credit card, check, cash, money order, and other weaponry at my disposal . just tell me which you prefer and i'll send my 10 bucks no prob.

edit - oops, didn't know it was only for updating server. i hate banners as much as the next guys.... oh well, just make the banners on the site, no popup window stuff. i hate those.

someone has to tell me how to send my 10 bucks.

Ah10: Just did what I supposed to do!

come on guys! we have 2,239 registered user on this forum! each of us help a little bit and it will make a big difference!

Macky: Come on guys. Like Manticore says, it doesn't matter how much. Just give a little. Imagine how it would be without this great site.

AMGRacer: I have just donated, this forum is the best on the net for sure for R/C!!

dtm: Thks, put me down for HK$100....I will give you cash next time at PYC......you have PM.

Come on guys.......lots of views but no response.....you can't be ALL that tight!!!!!

Manticore: no problem, please give me your email so that rctech will send acknowledgement to you !!

dtm: Don't have penpal....however, I give cash to you ....you send via Penpal.....OK???

Manticore: if you have paypal, it is easy. just click on the above paypal icon.

If you dont, you need to ask futureal !!

I have paypal, so I just did simple clicks.

kitracer: I won't mind, how much, ( keep it low man, I need to support the front bumper for NTC3)

let me know how

Manticore: Donate and make this forum last !!!

Every dollar counts, so doesnt matter how much................

Lets these wonderful guys keep and run this forum forever!

OK peeps...now I have your attention ...heres a summary of a forum on the Nitro thread "I've done that, how about you?' about donating to the forum....time to spread the msg over here....DON'T WAIT....DONATE NOW!!!!!!!
You're da man dtm ! i will let you overtake me next time on the track !! once only !
Old 04-09-2002, 06:09 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

haha...ok I will pick my moment of glory!!!

Lots of views but not much response...... maybe they are embarassed.....or ashamed!!!!!
Old 04-09-2002, 06:14 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by dtm
haha...ok I will pick my moment of glory!!!

Lots of views but not much response...... maybe they are embarassed.....or ashamed!!!!!
well, if you start up a thread about "beat up your TC3" or "bad bad brokomo" or even "Expensive Xray", there will be thousands of stone throw here !! but not donations !
Old 04-09-2002, 06:15 AM
Regional Moderator

Now wait a minute............................................ ........... where's the naked girl??? hehehe LOL
Old 04-09-2002, 06:18 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

Originally posted by daniz24
Now wait a minute............................................ ........... where's the naked girl??? hehehe LOL
Thats in your imagination!!!
Old 04-09-2002, 06:22 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Manticore

well, if you start up a thread about "beat up your TC3" or "bad bad brokomo" or even "Expensive Xray", there will be thousands of stone throw here !! but not donations !
Maybe I should have named the thread......

Near naked girl driving bad ass TC3 beating up broken Brokomo overtaking Loaded Xray, white washing Schumacher Mission Seen Changing into a 2 piece Bikini Donating at RC Tech!!!!
Old 04-09-2002, 07:13 AM
Regional Moderator

Originally posted by dtm

Thats in your imagination!!!
huaaa I want my naked girl
Old 04-09-2002, 07:25 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

Originally posted by daniz24

huaaa I want my naked girl
now now...your a big boy now....you want naked girls...you have to find them yourself!!!!!
Old 04-09-2002, 07:27 AM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Well I was planning on sending my donation once I hit the post office to ship off a trade that I'm about to complete. So I hope rctech can survive until I can make it to the post office!

But, seriously. Where IS the naked girl???
Old 04-09-2002, 07:32 AM
Regional Moderator

I'll donate even more later if futureal will set aside some time to write the script to accomadate us 800X600 resolution users!

Come on futureal, eliminate some of that unneccesary stuff thats using up your time............

.........you know, like eating and sleeping!

Come on man, prioritize!LOL

Old 04-09-2002, 07:34 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Darkseid
I'll donate even more later if futureal will set aside some time to write the script to accomadate us 800X600 resolution users!

Come on futureal, eliminate some of that unneccesary stuff thats using up your time............

.........you know, like eating and sleeping!

Come on man, prioritize!LOL

Good on you Darkseid!!!!!
Old 04-09-2002, 07:56 AM
Regional Moderator

dtm: of course you know I'm kidding....

I plan on donating as often as I can whether he figures out a way to accomadate us 800X600 guys or not.

But don't tell futureal that and maybe he'll cut out some of the eating and sleeping time!
Old 04-09-2002, 07:58 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

Old 04-09-2002, 08:00 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by dtm
We need more, we need more !

come on guys !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.