RCAmerica/Xray,Hudy

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2010, 08:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Drew Ellis
What up Fred, how are things going?

Thanks Drew
You know, same soup just reheated! How you been?
Old 11-14-2010, 08:40 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

Sweet. Burney and Bonnadonna had their T3 '11's dialed this weekend. The car was making LOTS of traction.
Old 11-14-2010, 08:44 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 8 (90%+)

Originally Posted by andrewdoherty
Sweet. Burney and Bonnadonna had their T3 '11's dialed this weekend. The car was making LOTS of traction.
yes...yes they were. Hauling ACE is more like it... rediculous corner speeds!
Old 11-15-2010, 08:10 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Fred Hubbard
You know, same soup just reheated! How you been?
Good to hear, samething here just a different day.

Great. So I take it the race went well.

Thanks Drew
Old 11-15-2010, 07:37 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Thanks Andrew and Skinny, the new car is sweeet. Monster traction and corner speed! Yes Drew the race was great, the guys in Dallas really know how to do it. Andrew on track prep and detail and Chris Adams calling the races. He might be the next Scotty E. Lol
Old 11-15-2010, 07:49 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Bonadona
Thanks Andrew and Skinny, the new car is sweeet. Monster traction and corner speed! Yes Drew the race was great, the guys in Dallas really know how to do it. Andrew on track prep and detail and Chris Adams calling the races. He might be the next Scotty E. Lol
Thats great to hear. I deaf want to come to the next race. I know they have a great group of racers down there.

Thanks Drew
Old 11-15-2010, 07:51 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 8 (90%+)

Thats great to hear. I deaf want to come to the next race. I know they have a great group of racers down there.

Thanks Drew
it really is a great program..Carpet racing is definetaly alive in Dallas. Now if someone would just open one in Houston I would crazy happy!!
Old 11-15-2010, 09:27 PM
Suspended

I cant tell if this is sarcasm or not?! haha, The event was awesome. Drew, would be awesome to have you guys come down. We even had a WG sighting. He saw the traction we had and said he was thinking about getting his mod foam car and coming to "play". The '11 xray was def impressive. I drove a couple and they def produced more traction than my T3.
Old 11-15-2010, 09:54 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

I owe you big time for wrenching my spur on for me. Dinner's on me next time you come.

Thanks Drew
I'd gladly trade friends like y'all for a crate of T2 '11's.

...wait, I mean the other way around I think.?

The race was fantastic. You know there's competition when Dumas comments " ...all those Mississippi guys were fast!"
Old 11-16-2010, 07:50 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Any idea on when the parts will be available for the 2011? Just want to order some shock bladders, thanks in advance for the help.
Old 11-16-2010, 08:06 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Andy Z
Any idea on when the parts will be available for the 2011? Just want to order some shock bladders, thanks in advance for the help.
We should have some of the parts on this next order which will be showing up soon. I'm pretty sure we will have the bladders in stock.

Thanks Drew
Old 11-16-2010, 11:25 AM
Tech Addict

Will Xray USA attend DHI Cup in January? Would be fun to get to meet you guys
Old 11-16-2010, 07:50 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Nilks
Will Xray USA attend DHI Cup in January? Would be fun to get to meet you guys
Bro I wish we could, but January is going to be crazy for us. We have the Snowbirds and then the Winternats back to back. Paul and I are going to be trying to come to one of the ETS races.

Thanks Drew
Old 11-16-2010, 10:45 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

The best part is I didn't have to do much "dialing"...my car is so close to box stock it's silly. Great car, great track, great people. Well...except for that Chris Adams guy...he kept complaining about "2 tenths" all weekend! Love ya man!

-rocky b

Edit: Thanks RCAmerica for the sweeeeeet door prizes...finally a Hudy car stand of my vewy own!
Old 11-17-2010, 12:03 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by flatspunout
The best part is I didn't have to do much "dialing"...my car is so close to box stock it's silly. Great car, great track, great people. Well...except for that Chris Adams guy...he kept complaining about "2 tenths" all weekend! Love ya man!

-rocky b

Edit: Thanks RCAmerica for the sweeeeeet door prizes...finally a Hudy car stand of my vewy own!
Woah woah woah, there is a first time for everything there sir haha. Never again. Even if it does happen, ill still be able to think back to 2010 BTH and feel good about myself

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.