Old 01-21-2011, 10:57 PM

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Damm that nice.
Old 02-03-2011, 09:47 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ppabalan
sorry guys just busy with

Very nice! Very interesting chassis from the looks of it too- what is it??
Old 02-03-2011, 12:41 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MikeR
Very nice! Very interesting chassis from the looks of it too- what is it??
I think thats a Goose and you should be slaving away inventing new parts for it right now.
Old 02-03-2011, 12:45 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by snoopyrc
I think thats a Goose and you should be slaving away inventing new parts for it right now.

Lol- well I do have a Goose but the steering looks nothing like whats under that body!
Old 02-03-2011, 12:56 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Lol- well I do have a Goose but the steering looks nothing like whats under that body!
Yes MikeR, I agree with snoopy, please make some goodies for the goose! Seems as how there's no belt or driveshaft from front to rear to worry about do you think it would be possible for you to come up with an adjustable wheelbase chassis for the goose? I'd love to run some of hpi's 225mm body's on this chassis. Just a suggestion.

Its defiantly not a goose in that picture, I see motor wires going to the front, maybe an ABC Fwd is in the near future!
Old 02-03-2011, 02:08 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Mr P!nk
Yes MikeR, I agree with snoopy, please make some goodies for the goose! Seems as how there's no belt or driveshaft from front to rear to worry about do you think it would be possible for you to come up with an adjustable wheelbase chassis for the goose? I'd love to run some of hpi's 225mm body's on this chassis. Just a suggestion.

Its defiantly not a goose in that picture, I see motor wires going to the front, maybe an ABC Fwd is in the near future!

Good call on that being a FWD, I would agree

The RWD Goose prototype parts are in the works
Old 02-03-2011, 06:20 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Yeah! Honestly I had no idea what I was looking at. I was just in a fun having mood.

I am all about the shell and light buckets in the picture, as its beautiful and all, but I would just assume to have it on a genetic or goose.
Old 02-04-2011, 05:23 AM
Tech Adept

For a front motor rear drive prototype, seems right for the wires to run up front.
Old 02-09-2011, 11:02 AM
Tech Champion

Default The MonGoose.

Hi Racers,

Prototype conversion that is in the works. Expect a release date end of Feb, early March.

Old 02-09-2011, 03:17 PM
Tech Adept

That Exotek conversion for the Goose looks awesome! How do you hold the battery in place? Not sure from the picture.

Also, does anyone know if the HPI Cup Racer wheels and tires will fit on the Goose or Genetic? Are they the same size? HPI has a wider range of wheels and tires than does ABC.
Old 02-09-2011, 09:01 PM
Tech Adept

OK, I took a closer look at the battery hold down and I see those small posts on either end that keep it from sliding out. Got it!

However, I would still like to know if the HPI Cup Racer wheels will fit on the Goose. Are they the same size? I figured that since the Cup Racer and the Goose and Genetic are all about the same size that maybe the Cup Racer wheels might fit.

Any answers?
Old 02-09-2011, 09:50 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Enforcerman
That Exotek conversion for the Goose looks awesome! How do you hold the battery in place? Not sure from the picture.

Also, does anyone know if the HPI Cup Racer wheels and tires will fit on the Goose or Genetic? Are they the same size? HPI has a wider range of wheels and tires than does ABC.
Thanks Sir!

The cup racer wheels/tires are about 5mm taller profile then the ABC tires. They technically would fit but may rub on the wheel wells of some ABC bodies. Performance wise the ABC wheels and tires are better imho. Notice that the Cup racer bodies have fairly large wheel wheel cut outs compared to ABC bodies.
Old 02-10-2011, 04:12 PM
Tech Adept

You are welcome! and thank you for the info about the wheels; that answers my question.

I'm glad you are making chassis parts for the Goose. I've been trying to get RC Driver and Xtreme RC to do an article about that car. No response yet.
Old 03-02-2011, 12:56 PM
Tech Regular

Default Alloy Parts?

Does anyone know when the alloy parts shown in the instruction manual will be available?
Old 03-15-2011, 09:40 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Manny
Does anyone know when the alloy parts shown in the instruction manual will be available?
Manny we are still completing the line then will ship it in, while waitin
there are two high performance chassis upgrade that got released by

exotek and snrgraphite both are awesome upgrades with each own aggressive performance characteristics that will bring out the Phoenix out out the goose

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.