Wiki Posts
Search

Tweakboard - IPhone app update

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2010, 11:03 PM
Tech Adept

Default Tweakboard - IPhone app update

Hi Guys,

Sorry its been a while but im been really busy with getting out to you guys an update of tweakboard.

Ive had very little feedback from those that have purchased the app. I can only make tweakboard better if i know what you want.

Sadly im not going to be able to support the current model configs that came with tweakboard version 1.
This is because im moving all of the model and their configs to the web, and as of version 1.1 all new models and configs with be downloaded each day.
This will give me a better way of delivering new and updated models as i create them rather then for you waiting for a new release.

Therefore the next update will have a lot more models included like 1/8th Buggys and Truggys, 1/10th Touring Cars (that didnt get included in the first release), and some 1/12 onroad models. I hope to have the new Yokomo R12, Team Associated TC6 and others.

For those pan car drivers, im going to include a Roll-Out function so you will not need to calculate it outside of tweakboard.

Any issues the you guys may find with the setups i can fix in 48 hours or so... so if you think that ive missed something or a spring or oil weights are wrong then you can send me an PM and ill be able to make the change ASAP.

As ive said before if you have any problems or have found any bugs let me know, as some of the guys that ive heard from love the app. But would be nice to hear from those that dont and why.

Those that want to beta test the new release can PM me...the more the better.

happy racing,
David Norden
Old 08-31-2010, 11:16 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 99 (100%+)

This looks to be a helpful app! When is the update with the 1/8 buggies going to be released and are you including sc trucks too?

I've been looking for some rc apps for the iPhone with no luck. I'd definitely download this
Old 09-01-2010, 05:19 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

So are you telling me that it's all going to migrate online? I just bought the app not long ago. There is another app similar in idea for .99 . Not sure how well it works, but if it's going online I'd rather use an app than going onto the internet. Just my 2 cents. Please clarify so I dont feel like I jumped on the bandwagon too soon buying this thing.
Old 09-01-2010, 10:53 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by jhwnissan
So are you telling me that it's all going to migrate online? I just bought the app not long ago. There is another app similar in idea for .99 . Not sure how well it works, but if it's going online I'd rather use an app than going onto the internet. Just my 2 cents. Please clarify so I dont feel like I jumped on the bandwagon too soon buying this thing.

No. Tweakboard 1.1 is going to download car models from the Internet. That's all. You will still have the same functions and interface you are currently using.

Cheers,
David.