carisma f14 evo f1 car

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

carisma f14 evo f1 car

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2010, 03:55 PM
Tech Rookie

Yes we saw this here in the UK keeps coming and going but obviously something going on, notice the blank space between the F14 evo and MK2 carisma ? ready for another car to go in there i think.
Had a word with CML today and they said that was the only ifo they had on the pancar, took them by surprise, have been promised one to test if they get a sample.
Old 09-17-2010, 11:18 AM
Tech Adept

I checked out that Carisma site as well, not bad, but they have none of the cars available yet. I sent them an email to ask when they will have the cars available, specifically the F1 car. Waiting to hear back from them.

They also didn't list the foam tires for the F1 car, but they did have those ugly white dish wheels. Who puts ugly white dish wheels on an F1 car anyway?!!
I personally hate dish wheels as they are not scale looking at all on any car. I wish they were outlawed once and for all. The least they could do is offer them in black, that would help a little.
Old 09-22-2010, 07:05 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

ok, does anybody know if the front and rear wings are dye-able ?
Old 09-22-2010, 03:03 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default F1 Racing in Carbondale!!!

Hi Guys,
We're hosting the Alpha Cup F-1 Challenge in Southern Illinois October 9th, 10th. We'll be giving away two "Skip Barber Intro to Racing Gift Certificates" by random draw of entries. Details are located here:
http://mysite.ncnetwork.net/resqsghf/alphacup2010.htm

You can also inquire or post questions on the Southern Illinois Carpet Racing thread.

Skip Starkey
Old 10-01-2010, 02:13 PM
Tech Regular

Got one last week,drying paint now and using it tomorrow for the first time.
I also have an R14 ARR version and very happy about it,so happy i've decided to get the F1 .
I got it with a friend and tomorrow we will test both cars for the first time.
Can't wait to go to the track. I was wandering if there's a way to get some foam tires orut of some other cars ,anyone of you guys have tried to see if there's something compatible with the stock rims or some rims & foam tires to use with this car?
Old 10-02-2010, 10:49 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by ghiro
Got one last week,drying paint now and using it tomorrow for the first time.
I also have an R14 ARR version and very happy about it,so happy i've decided to get the F1 .
I got it with a friend and tomorrow we will test both cars for the first time.
Can't wait to go to the track. I was wandering if there's a way to get some foam tires orut of some other cars ,anyone of you guys have tried to see if there's something compatible with the stock rims or some rims & foam tires to use with this car?
If you are in the UK then the MARDAVE foams go straight onto the dish wheels that you can get from carisma for the car. If you are in the states then i'm not sure you will know what a MARDAVE is so i'm not sure what you could use.
Old 10-02-2010, 03:55 PM
Tech Regular

Thumbs up

I'm in Switzerland,i know what Mardave is but never seen one around,if you are so kind to link me the product or where i can find it i'm sure many F14 owners will apreciate the help.
First test run with c4 9200kv was amazing,had to set up the car a bit and after minor changes it was fliyng ,had some crashes but no damage at all ,this car is very strong ,front wing got hit several times but it's still in perfect shape. A guy that saw me and my friend driving it after a coupple of serious hits said it wasn't believe the car was still perfect,after a coupple of packs he decides to buy one. It needs a lot of drag brake to be driven,expecially after long straights while entering large turns. simply amazing,never spent so little money and enjoyed so much from an Rc car.
Old 10-02-2010, 03:58 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

it looks heavy...
Old 10-07-2010, 12:31 PM
Tech Regular

Default Here what you get

Car as it comes in the box with Spektrum rx,Carisma Esc,Graupner's Speed300 6V motor and a cheap 1500mAh 25C LiPo pack =505grams /180euro's/40km/h lotta fun
(Sorry if i put here the picture but the attachment manager didn't upload the files)

I've tested the car in a carpet track with the stock tires but there's no need of foamies.
IMO foamies could be a choice when used with high RPM's BL motors in large tracks.
Old 10-07-2010, 07:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Nice !! I'll say it again....these cars are really quite nice for the price. Nice job Ghiro !! Please take pictures of your group next time you race these.
Old 10-07-2010, 11:43 PM
Tech Regular

@EvoRacer: betcha
Old 10-17-2010, 08:57 AM
Tech Regular

I've ordered the new wheels set without spokes,those supposed to work with foamies ,i've been looking around a lot for Mardave foamies, but couldn't find it anywere,are you guys sure abotu front and rear Mardave Foamies fits exactly F14's fr/rr wheels ?
Where to get Mardave foam tires?
Any help is apreciated
Old 10-19-2010, 07:17 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Held out as long as I could.

It's on the way.

Already have a complete electronics package waiting to put in it.

Tekin Mini Rage 5.4, JR RS310 Rx, HiTec HS 81 or 55 depending on which fits better.

Any setup advise appreciated.
Old 10-20-2010, 12:10 AM
Tech Apprentice

looks like an awesome car!
Old 10-20-2010, 05:51 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Just to clarify, that's 14th scale right?

Looks awesome!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.