Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Chargers Dischargers

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2004, 11:16 PM
Tech Master

Default Chargers Dischargers

Hi I want to get into electric on road racing and was just wondering what a good charger and discharger would be good to get

thx

I am currently looking at the yokomo BCS Double do any of you people use this one how good is it
Old 06-19-2004, 11:19 PM
Tech Master

I like the Integy 16x7v6

No probs so far
Old 06-20-2004, 06:47 AM
Tech Fanatic

Depends on what features you want and What information you want to get.

I have a second hand Pro trak for sale with the temperature detection module and the motor run in jig. The Pro Trak has the latest software and is the 20A discharger version. All this new would be around $480. I'm selling this package for $250.

The 30A upgrade and new case assembly will be available in a couple of months. Please check out the website below for more info or read other people's opinion on this thread: -

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...threadid=40638
Old 06-22-2004, 12:48 PM
Tech Elite

I think it's a good idea with dual chargers.... With 3300 and 6 amps, it takes around 40-45 minutes to do a fully charge... and more if you dead short....

There's a lots of chargers threads. But look for at least 6 amps charge rate, delta peak adjust, the option of disabling trickle charge, adjustable charge rate and linear charge.

Personally, I use the Eagle CDC v6 (alias Integy something), because I find it has very good value for money. But it depends on what you want, and in my case, I'm considering an extra charger....