Originally posted by racenut123
Why? because the beaches are better then in Virginia?
This race will be fun.Isnt the Losi offroad race on the East coast all the time?Life sometimes just isnt fair.
Nah...because I used to live there.
Reasons I hate the Peoples Republik of Kalifornia:
1. Gas...it costs WAY too much
2. Property taxes and real estate prices are insane. A 3 bedroom 2 bath basic ranch-style house in southern Sacramento goes for $250,000 on the low side of things.
3. Electricity...see #1
4. San Francisco...Enough said
5. LA...Enough said (Although I really loved the movie 'Heat' )
6. Silliest / most restrictive gun-control laws in the USA...yet per capita has the hishest rate of gun-related crime.
7. Emissions and general EPA laws require alot of $$$ to keep vehicles legal during inspection.
8. A pack of smokes is like $5.50
Now...If I was rich and could actually afford to live there...I'd love it because it really is a beautiful state. Plus you guys have the best on-road tracks in the nation...
So...again...if I was rich...I'd love to move back...