Litemodz CVD

Old 10-10-2010, 10:58 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Originally Posted by san.
I was at Horsham this weekend and witness two different drivers having problems with their Litemodz CVS's.

Al Sodano and I were in the same heats and he couldn't finish the first two quals because these CVS's were blowing up and locking. I was surprised he kept trying these with no luck. I asked him to show them to me and they were locked...lol Couldn't budge them at all. Finally he gave in and tried a different manufacturer and was able to finish the last two races.

Al seems to be loyal to Litemodz, hope they do the right thing for him.
I had this exact same problem. But with me, after the first one went I went back to standard.
Old 10-11-2010, 01:48 AM
Tech Adept

Default CVS

To anyone who has experienced problems with the CVS's please e-mail us pictures of the failed parts. Please send the pictures to [email protected] also a brief description of where it occured ie. Indoor or outdoor track and whether you were involved in a racing incident (we all have them from time to time). The more feedback we get the better.
Thanks.
Old 10-11-2010, 03:05 AM
Tech Champion

I got to see a set of these this weekend and while they do look very cool with a ton of potential...the guy running them cracked the ring holding the bearings in in 2 places that I could see, maybe more...this was on the 4th lap on a run on an outdoor asphalt track using PVC pipes as the outer barriers driven by one of the better drivers at our track. I believe this was in his 17.5 boosted profile class car. The one that I saw that had not broken was smoother than anything I have ever seen in my 15+ years of RC racing and was hella cool...if only the one hadn't broken. He'll be sending pics along soon to be evaluated.
Old 10-12-2010, 03:08 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Feed Back ? on CVS?

3 out of my 6 sets have failed (one with a small crash )
Im trying to get a refund on the 3 others..!

You dont want to hear my feedback..
Old 10-12-2010, 03:45 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Man you thought they would have tested them for a season. Too bad, they looked nice, but I was concerned carpet fiber would foul them up fast.
Old 10-19-2010, 07:23 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Litemodz = Titanium Racing. Dont be fooled!

Despite the representation Litemodz is in fact owned and run by the same people as that which ran Titanium Racing.

Same people, same products...and by the look of things same issues!
Old 10-19-2010, 01:14 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by CarCrash
Despite the representation Litemodz is in fact owned and run by the same people as that which ran Titanium Racing.

Really, umm best look for somewhere else to spend my time and money then. I'll refer you back to post 10 on the 26th July.

Last edited by jonrg; 10-19-2010 at 02:16 PM.
Old 10-19-2010, 01:18 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

How do you know this???
Old 10-19-2010, 03:05 PM
Tech Addict

Jon Guest, who runs and owns LiteModz, is not the same man that used to run Titanium Racing (Darren White)

CarCrash - please get your facts straight before trying to post possibly damaging information that is not correct.
Old 10-20-2010, 12:47 AM
Tech Rookie

It doesnt take a lot to look up the names of the directors at companies house. Why cant you be truthful about this.

Did you know its illegal to misrepresent the company you work for. You have a legal obligation to state the owners and directors of the company you work for when that information is requested.

So JONRG want to comment again whom owns LiteModz.
Old 10-20-2010, 01:04 AM
Tech Adept

It doesnt take a lot to look up the names of the directors at companies house. Why cant you be truthful about this.

Did you know its illegal to misrepresent the company you work for. You have a legal obligation to state the owners and directors of the company you work for when that information is requested.

So JONRG want to comment again whom owns LiteModz.
I don't want to get into a slanging match on here, but fine go look on companies house, I'm a sole trader and run and own Litemodz. If you have a problem with that get in touch with me direct either by e-mail, PM or what ever method you choose, not by hiding behind an internet name.
Old 10-20-2010, 01:09 AM
Tech Rookie

Sorry let me re-phrase that.

The company behind Litemodz is ?
The trading address is ?

The directors of the company are?
Why are there no trading terms or addresses on Litemodz website?

The name of the company whom bought Titanium Racing is? Its directors/owners? Darren and Paul White!

Luke...Litemodz is simply a front for the company Titanium Racing became after going into voluntary liquidation.
Old 10-20-2010, 01:24 AM
Tech Addict

Congratulations, you've managed to work something out that was clearly written on the first page of this thread!

Jon brought the RC section of Titanium Racing, so obviously operates out the same building, using the same manufacturing equipment (I think)

But no, Litemodz is NOT Titanium Racing!

Stop spouting off legal mumbo jumbo, that you've probably just read from the Internet.
You've only got 3 posts, they're all in this thread. So my guess would be you have another account already, but have an axe to grind with Jon, who I might add is a stand up guy.

Honestly, just grow up.
Old 10-20-2010, 01:25 AM
Tech Rookie

And let me quote JONRG ....

Litemodz is owned by him is it?

Why then is the Litemods domain name pointing at the dns server of
ATTPRECISION.co.uk

which by the way is the new company Darren and Paul are trading under, and indeed bought Titanium Racing after they went into voluntary liquidation.

JONRG am afraid you have proved you are as honest as Darren and Paul...not very.
Old 10-20-2010, 01:25 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I could care less about all of that stuff. I want to know what is wrong with with CVS and if they can fix them to work correctly. I would like to purchase them, but I want to see the revisions pictured on the site. Would be nice to read some positive.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.