Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Litemodz CVD

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2010, 06:38 AM
Tech Adept

Ok, to sort out all the confusion (well try anyway) we will not require you to return the CVS's. If you have not had any problems with them, and the driveshaft length is same both front and back, you can use them as rears, so if you only ordered fronts you've got yourself a set of rears for nothing.
Old 08-27-2010, 07:10 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jonrg
Ok, to sort out all the confusion (well try anyway) we will not require you to return the CVS's. If you have not had any problems with them, and the driveshaft length is same both front and back, you can use them as rears, so if you only ordered fronts you've got yourself a set of rears for nothing.
Jonrg I need for you or Paul to respond to the email I just sent to the sales account.
Old 08-27-2010, 07:33 AM
Tech Adept

Many thanks Jon, I look forward to getting the revised items,

M
Old 08-27-2010, 07:33 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by jonrg;
Edit:Sent an email about the matter...

Last edited by yokemad; 08-27-2010 at 09:23 AM.
Old 08-27-2010, 07:46 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by yokemad
As You Know I have not Received My order for Last Two Weeks This Alone is very disappointing...
Will I also Be Receiving Old Style CVS For Free next to the New Style FRont CVS to Compensate the Problem...
If Not I Dont want to Pay 50 Pounds a Set Where people Receive 2 sets for the Same Money!
I hope You Sort this Matter out If not Is there any chance to Cancel My order and have a full refund?
Best Regards
Why would you want the old style CVS's when they will come apart???
Old 08-27-2010, 07:48 AM
Tech Master

only on Front at extreme angles
Old 08-27-2010, 08:54 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by yokemad
As You Know I have not Received My order for Last Two Weeks This Alone is very disappointing...
Will I also Be Receiving Old Style CVS For Free next to the New Style FRont CVS to Compensate the Problem...
If not Is there any chance to Cancel My order and have a full refund?
Best Regards
I would say this specific question, about your order, is better addressed directly to their email. I've yet to see John respond in the forums on the status of a specific order. Litemodz is trying hard to correct a problem, they are doing the right thing. I don't think it should turn into a free for all grab bag, considering it's $75 worth of parts, and directly affects their bottom line.

As you said, they can be used as rears, and if that's completely true across all models, Litemodz essentially just had a really big batch of rears fabricated.

Last edited by erchn; 08-27-2010 at 08:55 AM. Reason: grammar
Old 08-27-2010, 09:12 AM
Tech Master

True ,I've sent them an email regarding to this matter...
Well,let's wait for the reply...
Old 08-27-2010, 02:43 PM
Tech Adept

Right, let me clear up a bit more confusion, I'm actually on holiday, well not a holiday really, I'm looking after my grandchildren whilst my son and his wife have a short break. I can't actually reply to any e-mails sent direct to Litemodz. You may consider this to be BS but it's the first break I've had in nearly 10 years and I really wanted to get as far away from work as I possibly could, but as you may have realised that is not happening. The guys back at Litemodz are doing their very best to sort things out, I'm in contact with them every day, but I am not about to comment on any individual orders on here. If you are still waiting for parts you ordered and are not satisfied with what we are trying to do, all I can suggest you might do is please wait until I'm back to work on Tuesday (Monday is a Bank Holiday in the UK). If someone has not answered by then I will e-mail you personally. I'm now off to give my youngest grandson his last late feed of the day, and then hoping he goes through the night (it's 10.45 pm in UK)

Jon (Litemodz)
Old 08-29-2010, 08:45 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Curiosity got the better of me so I installed the CVSs in my T3 and went racing. I went to a new track that had medium grip asphalt and is technical. The T3 had a X-12 10.5 in it. There were a couple 180s, a "S" turn and a high speed sweeper leading into the back straight and heavy braking into one of those 180s. According to Hudy my steering throw was 23 degrees right and left.
I got ejected at the end of that straight once, I bounced off a couple of boards, "glanced" a car that had spun out directly in front of me, and got "rubbed" on. In other words a typical race day for an average driver.
Didn't have a single problem. After the race I cleaned them out with motor spray. All four looked the same with no visable wear. The retaining clips were in place. I oiled and repacked them and put them back on the car and ran it on the bench with the shocks off. The arms barely moved while I revved the motor.
I can't say how different the CVSs made the car because I had also installed the 3Racing gear diffs, front and rear. But the combination seem to pull harder and rolled through corners quicker and smoother. I know it was a little more sensitive to setup changes.
Old 08-30-2010, 08:21 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

website down?
Old 08-30-2010, 11:47 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Hi Guys, I can confirm that TR has been bought out and now operates under the Litemodz banner.
Yep the new CVD is being tested and the results and feedback we've had so far are brillant (I'd have to say that wouldn't I ) The "chatter" problem you get from a UJ has gone and in doing so has improved tyre wear, and comments from our test drivers has been that the car runs a lot smoother.
More information will be forthcoming soon, I can't give you a release date or price yet, but they will be available for all current models.

Jon Guest (Litemodz) (www.litemodz.com)
Err your website is down?
Old 08-30-2010, 11:59 PM
Tech Fanatic

Oh Oh don't like the looks of this.
Old 08-31-2010, 01:38 AM
Tech Adept

Sorry about the site being down, a technical problem which has now been resolved.
Old 08-31-2010, 09:53 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Do they vibrated at full throw

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.