At last Saturday I drive TC6 and it drive like crap!!!
When all is fine it is nice, made me happy bit WTF, I had issues that I never get at tc5r !!!????
- broken servo horn (small hit, I touch some one, my front axle touch
another car front axle),
- unscrewed nut on servo saver (I put again locktile (hard one)), was
set tight before,
- a arms mount made from |------| to this /-----\ and big slop!, plastics move
, no screw issue, I put longer ones, but it looks like blue part
is a little too long ..., and it move outside, I put car on track do 5 laps to
test it and ... it made me really angry, before run I must check it again ...,
- shock are crap at top, slop under blue nut and cup sucked into body,
and black part is free..., I really miss tc5 shocks ...., tc6 shocks made
me more angry then all issues ...
- unscrewed screws somewhere.
I had issues that I never get in last 3y racing, I used to drive tc5FT, tc5r,
and compared tc5r to tc6, 5 was like tank! Always finish run
Anyway, car is easy to drive with Keven setup and I have really fun when
I finish run. From 4Q and 3F I only do Q
at 3x F I had stupid car issues.
I'm really disappointed....
It need more love....
ps: I'm not profesional driver but my friends has some more stupid
issues like broken snaps, they switch to RPM and no problem
(I do it at