Spent some time over the holidays and wrote a gearing app for Android... which I just finished adding to the Android Market.
The reason I am posting it here is because it comes with
internal ratio=2.0 and a 48 pitch 87 tooth spur; and the gearing chart currently shows gearing that works in a TC6 for 48 and 64 pitch.
Big difference over gearing apps are:
* you to quickly skip throw spur/pinions using the volume buttons...
* you can calculate the pinion (using the set spur and tire diameter) from a given Rollout or FDR
* you can see the speed your boost start/end at before and after gearing changes which allowing you to correct the range (useful for Tekin RS and other boosted ESCs allowing RPM configuration)
* you can stop guessing which spur to switch to with the gear chart you can see which spur gives you the ratios with your pinions
* you can forget your settings because TwitchRC remembers them for you.
It currently assumes you only have one car, a TC6
but it will have multi car support soon (and you get free upgrades).
The homepage for TwitchRC is here:
RC Tech thread for feedback and updates:
Twitch RC for Android